Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar

Go down

Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar Empty Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:45 pm

Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar 102-095428-iraq-asks-for-emergency-assistance-from-the-im-700x400
Time: 03/22/2021 21:41:21

{Locality: Al-Furat News} The deputy, Aras Habib Karim, accused today, Monday, what he described as "parasites" of taking advantage of the blessed month of Ramadan to raise the prices of goods and foodstuffs.

In a statement, the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it, Karim called on the government to provide additional materials for citizens within the ration card by investing the rise in oil prices, stressing at the same time to monitor and hold accountable those who take advantage of important opportunities and events such as the month of Ramadan for manipulating prices. Food that represents the citizen's daily sustenance.

He added, "I do not think that price fluctuations where parasites seize an important occasion such as the month of Ramadan to raise the price of foodstuffs that are included in the daily sustenance of the citizen can be solved by returning the dollar exchange rate to what it was."

And "the matter is not so simple, because that would plunge us into a bigger crisis, especially with no alternative solutions available."

Habib continued, "

The local markets are witnessing an unprecedented increase in the prices of foodstuffs, vegetables and fruits with the approaching month of Ramadan.

The price of one bottle of oil reached {3} thousand dinars, after it was {1500} dinars, while the price of a bag of milk rose to {2500} after it was {1500}. Also, the price of a kilogram of sugar rose to {1500} dinars, after it was {750} Dt.

The prices of all kinds of pulses and rice increased by {750-1000} dinars per kilogram, not to mention the increase in the prices of medicines and other service goods.

The prices of red and white meat, table eggs, fish and dairy alike have risen with the approach of Ramadan.

Citizens attributed the reasons for this to "the high value of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, in addition to the exploitation of merchants, poor economic conditions that negatively affect the citizen's income and the approaching month of Ramadan."

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, directed the security services to prevent merchants from manipulating the prices of foodstuffs.

Al-Kazemi also directed the Ministry of Trade to mobilize efforts to provide the entire ration card items and to give additional rations.

A government source announced a large infusion of foodstuffs, such as oil, sugar and flour, in the ration card items.

Raghad Daham

LINK

Deputy: Parasites take advantage of Ramadan to raise prices, and it is caused by the dollar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum