Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday

Go down

Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday  Empty Bruce's Big Call - looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:50 pm

Bruce’s Big Call Replay LINK      Intel Begins 54:24
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frs2941.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage%2FsgetHD%2FHsCgW%2F0XG

Welcome everybody to The Big Call tonight – it is Tuesday February 23rd and you’re listening to the Big Call – Thanks for tuning in again – we welcome you and appreciate you being back with us tonight – We look forward to having a good call tonight

We’re only 2 ½ weeks away from Daylight Savings Time – I’m always curious to find out when Daylight Savings time is – and it’s Sunday March 14th - that is exciting don’t you think –

The intel tonight is going to be short and sweet – there’s not a whole lot out there and some of you might know that already by what you’re reading or not reading – I can tell you there are a few things out there that are pointing toward our timing being very close - now – for me to say that –

I know that things are happening and have happened in Iraq to make the reveal for the release of everything – tentatively scheduled for pretty close to 11 o’clock Iraq time Thursday - you take 8 hours off that and you have the east coast time –

So we’re looking for some action to take place probably on Thursday – and it could be that we get notified on Thursday and go for exchanges on Thursday - It’s possible that we would get notified tomorrow but I don’t have that confirmed in any way - not at all – that is only a projection on my part and it may be completely out there –

I would say Thursday is looking very good for us – I know that some platform out of Zurich was released today at noon eastern at 1% and that’s a nice number and that would be some form of bond program – what we usually call a platform – so ----that means things are moving this way –

Beyond that we know that redemption center staff came in today and were given a schedule for the next 12 days – should that total time be necessary and that’s another good sign – and beyond that what we need to do is spend a little time with your projects over the next couple of days –

There has been a high percentage of clean up that has already taken place – there’s a little bit more to go but that is happening – and it is a very positive thing for u s – and we just know that the QF System is been ready - remember we had this incredible cold throughout most of the country I think – really – from North Dakota all the way to the Reo Grande and even into Mexico – we had snow in areas that don’t normally get snow – and that did slow us down –

We had connectivity issues in 286 of the banking institutions and redemption centers and that got taken care of over the weekend – however we’ve got a number of redemption centers and banks that had water issues – and somewhere in Arkansas – Texas - with frozen pipes and so those issues are obviously being taken care of – and hopefully all banks and redemption centers will be back on line in time for us to go I am very encouraged by what we’re hearing and knowing that some funds have already started moving the way it needs to move with one of these platforms – I think we’re probably looking at our shotgun start that will affect all of tier 4 and possibly some tier 3 holders as well – So that is basically all that we have – there has been a lid put on intel and we have been put on more than a GAG order – I would say it’s very quiet and they want to keep anything from leaking out that is crucial – so that is why you are not seeing or hearing much right now - that is a very good sign - a very good sign – Let’s hope that everything we’ve talked about is coming to fruition in the time frame that we have and we will be able to receive this great blessing - Thank you everyone for listening – Take care of yourself -

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum