Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.

Go down

Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams  are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.   Empty Walkingstick and Frank26 claim -- Iraqi bank teams are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:44 pm

Walkingstick and Frank26  

...Iraqi bank teams (exchange departments of banks) are about to meet with those who are going to talk to them about the exchange rate changing.  That's pretty powerful.  This week that's when we think this is going to occur.  The CBI will inform these banks a lot more on the date they gave them on which to raise the value of the currency.  And more communication on how these CBI banks will deal with the citizens of Iraq - the new small category notes.  The ATM machines.  Opening new accounts.  The new exchange rate, explaining it. All that stuff.

..the United States Treasury met with a limited amount of people to disseminate some information on how and where to exchange your Iraqi dinars...It's not known how it's going to roll out but the information will come to the dinar community as needed because right now it's going to the citizens of Iraq...for us citizens of the United States of America it's possible an 800# is coming...this so-called 800 number is not for one bank.  That's so stupid.  The 800 number, as of 1st hand information, is not as it's being exaggerated... 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum