Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:53 pm

Member:  I feel like it’s going to be a great day.

MZ: I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow…..i hope it’s accurate.

MZ: I have not seen any movement on CMKX or PP’s.  Here in the Us we are told packages will be delivered by the USPS in conjunction with Homeland Security and/or US Marshals. I am still digging to see how these will be delivered in other countries.

Member:  banks and bankers have been told since last Thu 18 Feb to be watching for the start from tomorrow Tue 23 Feb onward this week

Member: Which banks will have the best conversion rates?

MZ: As it has been explained to me…..they are all going to have the same conversion rate.   I am told it is a fixed, set price.

Member: Which bank will have the best perks? 

MZ: Great question!!  Lol….where is my toaster and my red carpet?

Member:  Indonesia have announced revaluation yesterday

Member:  EURO UNION announced this week Relief $ still no funds = RV all go at the same time?

MZ:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1RZi... QFS movie has been updated and worth your time to watch

Member:  this was supposed to be a big week ...why is this not happening,?

MZ: We may still be waiting on the decision from the Supreme Court. I believe they have to hit every legal means before the military can do anything. There are a number of hearings on Thursday and Friday…..i don’t think we will see things move until those are done……either the scotus will step up or the military will have to intervene…..that is what I believe. We will have to watch it play out.

Member:  I believe that RV will happen after the military has arrested deep state, then there is no way that DS can impede the process.

Member:  US Inc is dead. They are arresting and starting under Restored Republic. waiting to make public. notice no state of the Union tonight at Capital

Member:  A caller on TNT stated that he spoke to a banker last week and he stated that the tax on the currencies will be 10%

Member:  I would be very happy with 10% compared to 50%!

MZ:   X-Files….this was done about a year ago and I think its perfect for where we are right now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M72lybIMGLo

Member:  The first season of X Files was based off of real documents. Then the producer was told to change his narrative a little bit to continue making the shows.

Member:  X Files, when tv was real

Member:  https://theinformedamerican.net/even-more-gop-leaders-telling-moscow-mitch-its-time-for-you-to-leave/

MZ: This article is good….we are showing a deflationary period for hyper inflation….it is looking like 1929 all over. This is good for us as its going to force our reset….but it is a scary thing for most. I wish they would do the reset the good, loving and caring way. Let it happen now.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/michael-burry-warns-weimar-hyperinflation-coming? utm_campaign&utm_content=Zerohedge%3A+The+Durden+Dispatch&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zh_newsletter

MZ:  https://www.justice.gov/usao-nv/victim-witness-assistance/us-v-john-edwards-et-al-cmkm

MZ:  https://t.me/joinchat/N7wgilYBsF6-YNU... CMKM/CMKX telegram

Member:  Simple explanation of 3 types of Med Beds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbUot...

MZ:   https://youtu.be/0zV7VEVst7c    A med bed link

Member:  Dr. Raymond Royal Rife was doing this in the 1930's and the medical community destroyed him.

Member:  3 different types of Med Beds getting ready to be disclosed

Member:  Everything in existence has a magnetic resonance frequency.

Member:  Resonance frequencies can be healing that's why many cultures incorporate Chanting as part of their culture. Hindu chanting, Buddhist chanting, Gregorian chants...ect.

Dr. Rich joins the stream today to talk about “Med Beds” ….please listen to the replay for all the information.

MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21 Empty Re: MarkZ: "I am getting a lot of chatter about tonight and tomorrow" (Fleming's Nonsense! LOL) 2/23/21

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:23 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum