Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21

2 posters

Go down

Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 Empty Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:48 pm

Our military intel contact cannot say much because TPTB want radio silence; so he said he cannot comment on USN activation timing or PP start timing except that activation of the QFS, the gold-backed USN activation, and the PP & adjudicated settlement deliveries are all still planned to be started when T4B notifications come out at the same general timing of the 72-hour shotgun start liquidity release process, which he agreed is still imminent at any time now as of Mon 22 Feb;

He is confirming Dr. Charlie Ward reporting from the number 2 person in the QFS transition team that there were minor technical issues several days ago and those are being corrected and finished now.

He is confirming Mr. Fleming’s sources saying that very large currency movements were happening over the past weekend in many areas of the world, money was paid out into accounts for the adjudicated settlements, fines & penalties, and PPs, all in preparation for the imminent shotgun start;

He agrees that if you are not ready to take into your appointment your currencies and exchange documents, your project outline, etc, you need to get ready now and do what you need to do today;

He is confirming Mr. Fleming’s sources saying that the banks and bankers have been told since last Thu 18 Feb to be watching for the start from tomorrow Tue 23 Feb onward this week; He qualified it by saying that the TPTB want silence and when a date like “Tuesday 23 Feb” is put out there, TPTB will deliberately change the date for security so the Deep State cannot interfere;

But nevertheless he confirmed that the banks and redemption centers are on high alert right now and are ready to start our T4B exchanges at any moment going forward.

He is confirming MarkZ’s sources reporting that all the paymasters, attorneys and T3-4A group leaders are STILL being told by the banks (<—UST <— DoD) to stay in place at their banking centers and NOT to leave, because the beginning of the shotgun start is imminent;

His info matches that of MarkZ who said this morning Mon 22 Feb, “I talked to a couple of folks …paymasters and group leaders …and they are being asked to stay in position until the end of the first week of March. . . . some people would like to leave [their banking centers]….yes…and one person that I speak to regularly approached management of a bank (with 2 letters [WF]) and said he was tired of sitting here. He was told point blank to stay in place…that this thing is imminent. So I am not worried.“

He is confirming Tony’s statement today Mon 22 Feb that we should all be excited and ready to go, ready to start at a moment’s notice.

He recommended we keep the prayers going and keep our expectancy high.(edited)

Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21 Empty Re: Fleming Update - "Radio Silence" - But Confirm The Other Gurus (LOL!) 2/23/21

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:23 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum