Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KTFA UPDATE, for Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off

Go down

KTFA UPDATE, for  Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off Empty KTFA UPDATE, for Feb 20, 2021 - Game (RV) is about to kick off

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 pm

KTFA

MilitiaMan » February 21st, 2021

Looks like Iraq has been given the GREEN LIGHT!! (See article below) I like the use of the word expressed..

It means to me they have a mechanism that has an expression to it. As in an international way of expressing their mechanism or exchange rate to the world that is in the white paper recently.

They'll need it as it is the CORNER STONE or foundation of the reconstruction effort and the overall country's reforms going forward.. Imo..

Game is about to kick off. imo ~ MM

Advisor Al-Kazemi: Iraq is on the edges of economic recovery in two areas? 2/20

Baghdad: Shaima Rasheed

Advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that Iraq is on the brink of economic recovery, indicating that the Supreme Committee for Reform has important decisions to advance the public and private sectors.

In an interview with Al-Sabah, Saleh explained that Iraq is on the edges of economic recovery at present in two areas. The first is that there is a tangible agricultural boom that will achieve growth in non-oil GDP in the year 2021 by more than 4%, which is one and a half times higher than the growth Almost the population, and the second scope is the boom in the energy demand sector in the world, as oil prices have gradually recovered, which is a positive sign and strengthens the country's overall financial capacity.

Saleh stressed the need to deal with this matter with great caution, by laying a basis for sustainable development and reducing economic shocks, and pointed out that the international community supporting Iraq through the International Financial Alliance team, which was established months ago, expressed its desire to support the established principles of sustainable growth in the national economy.

It was also "expressed" in the white paper recently approved by the Council of Ministers by establishing a blueprint and an institutional entity (for economic reform), which is the linchpin of this developmental sustainability.

He added that the formation of the Supreme Committee for Reform, which will own Decisive and radical executive decisions to promote productive, investment and operational activity in the public and private sectors will be supported by a large international presence represented by international multilateral financial institutions and the Group of Seven major industrialized countries, pointing out that the availability of national and international wills will be embodied by participating in the reconstruction and establishing the country's reform and transformation team from (economy Crises) to (the construction economy and sustainable development), to be the cornerstone of the economic transition for development. link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum