Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- Feb 22 2021

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:08 pm

Member:  Good morning everyone, is this the week we have been waiting for??

Member:  Well if Texas snake is correct then yes this should be the week

MZ:  Well, everybody is staying in position. I talked to a couple of folks …paymasters and group leaders …and they are being asked to stay in position until the end of the first week of March. 

MZ: Do I hear grumbling…..some people would like to leave….yes…and one person that I speak to regularly approached management of a bank (with 2 letters) and said he was tired of sitting here.   He was told point blank to stay in place…that this thing is imminent….so I am not worried. 

Member:  So the paymasters went home I heard.. so I guess we are waiting for the military to push the go after supreme court say yes or no to Trumps cases.. we will see.

MZ: Well none of the paymasters I am dealing with have left……I went back and forth with a few of them this weekend. They are still sitting in their seats….waiting

ISAAC FEB 19, I know people with appointments next week. So keep the faith and be strong.

Member:  Juan O Savin said lockdowns end by March 1. If true,  lots should happen this week.

Member: Have you heard they are deleting the zeros?

MZ: This is how it has worked in the past-in all countries that have revalued…..this is how its going to work this time….this is how it has worked in Kuwait…in Japan…in Germany. ….this is how it worked 3 times in the past in Iraq.  

MZ: They raise the value then they get rid of the bills  that have all the zeros….its called deleting the zeros and everybody panics when they hear this….do not…..

MZ: Going through the articles over the last couple f weeks they talk about raising the value and then removing the zeros.  So the value goes up and the zeros go away.  Lets keep the math as simple as possible.

MZ: Lets say the dinar goes to $1. That means your 25,000 note would be worth $25,000 dollars. 

MZ: This is just an example. So, if all you have is a 5,000 dinar note in your pocket and you want to buy a coke…..that note is now worth $5,000!!  Can you imagine them trying to make change for you??? So when they raise the value , they suck all those big denomination bills off the street and release lower denomination bills and coins. I hope this makes sense.   

MZ: Trump, Warren buffet, our own US Treasury has trillions in Iraqi currency …..if it was a scam why would these prominent people and institutions hold this if it was a scam?  The sky is not falling. This has always been a “when” not an “if” ….Wish we knew the “when” but it’s close.

Member:  Great source...Admirals Group stating 1000% its going down this week, friend said latest next week, we are HERE. He talked to 2 Admirals   codes were not entered, but MASSIVE Money in the system, its goes down this week or next he was told 1000%!!!

Member: Will the indonisian rupiah revalue?

MZ: yes and I hear it will be very close to the Vietnamese dong rates 

MZ: I have been told the dong street rate will start around .47 cents or so….at this point it will be allowed to float up and is expected to settle out in the $2 range. I am told we will be offered to exchange in the $2 range because they know that is where the rate is going to go. That is what I have been told. 

Member: any rate on the Zim yet”

MZ: I have heard everything from $11 million USD for a 100 T note to $26 to $40 million for a hundred T note.  Some rumors say a 1 to 1 rate????

Member: will the 1913 reorganization bonds be able to be redeemed?

MZ: yes…..I am told they are on the list….all historic bonds will be able to be redeemed. The biggest problem is there was a tremendous amount of counterfeit bonds out there. Chinese printers were running around the clock , so do your best to prove your chain of custody and the authenticity of your bonds. Especially the Super Petchelli bonds…..they printed a lot of fake ones of those . 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum