Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Johnny 0ct 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Johnny 0ct 26

+10
ministerb
therealbutterfly
SEBtopdog
steves77
milleriniraq
sandwedge
humingbyrd
HezekiaH
Terbo56
openmind
14 posters

Go down

Johnny 0ct 26 Empty Johnny 0ct 26

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 am

JONNY: YESTERDAY THE ASIAN MARKET WAS CLOSED FOR AN ASIAN / CHINESE HOLIDAY - WE HOPE TODAY BRINGS BETTER RESULTS. LET'S BE CLEAR ABOUT WHO WE ARE TALKING TO, THERE WAS A POSTING STATING THAT I AM TALKING TO THE CBI DATA ENTRY. WHILE THE CBI SITE IS IN TEXAS, THE DATA ENTRY IS MAINLY IN NY AND BAGHDAD. I'M HERE TALKING TO THE BANK'S PROGRAMMERS AND DATA ENTRY - THIS STATE IS A HUB FOR THEM. THERE ARE ALSO MANY OTHER CONTACTS AND SOURCES IN TEXAS THAT I'M VISITING.

NO OFFICIAL RESPONSE REGARDING THE LAST 2 CURRENCIES BUT SOURCES SAY THEY PROCEEDED WITHOUT THEM. THE 2 THAT WERE MISSED WILL BE INDIVIDUALLY PROCESSED. I DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONES BUT IT'S NOT THE IQD OR VND.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Johnny 0ct 26 Empty Re: Johnny 0ct 26

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 am

DUDE?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 am

Or dudette-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 am

This guy is either onto something or he's a loon. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 am

Oh, no!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 am

Let's hope he is on to something and not on something!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 am

Lol...that was funny. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 am

Come on RV! Get RRRR Done!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:08 pm

He makes it sound like he is sharing a computer screen with Shabibi himself. Yesterday he said that he was watching the RV going through the process. I'm sorry, but I ain't buying it.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 pm

I wouldn't buy anything that is saying more than an IQD RV. There is no other reason for other currencies to RV. There has been not one shred of proof for this. There are numerous articles and points about the IQD. I don't know where this whole "basket" RV idea came from.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Ask the gurus- maybe they can give you some insight about this so called 'Basket' case-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 pm

terbo56 wrote:Ask the gurus- maybe they can give you some insight about this so called 'Basket' case-

LMAO. Great laugh to start my day. Thx's!
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 pm

I would but I'd just get "we're closer than we've ever been" and that just isn't the kind of hard hitting proof I do well with.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 pm

I can't say as I do, either- Close only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:42 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I wouldn't buy anything that is saying more than an IQD RV. There is no other reason for other currencies to RV. There has been not one shred of proof for this. There are numerous articles and points about the IQD. I don't know where this whole "basket" RV idea came from.
Just google IMF and quantitative easing and you will find many articles on this. Even as late as August of 2011!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Monetarily, yes, it would cause (and is causing to some extent) chaos with certain currencies but there isn't any real proof or articles stating any of this for other countries. Yes, there are whispers that Vietnam has to do something with their currency but that is for an entirely different reason than Iraq.

Iraq is the only country who has a currency that is a)not traded internationally and b)needs a much stronger currency. There can be decent debates as to whether certain other countries need to improve the worth of their currency but nothing on the lines of Iraq. Besides most of the quantitative easing is merely DEvaluing currency so that countries can pay off their debts. I'm just saying any of these other countries supposedly RVing doesn't make any sense at all. Especially Vietnam and it just undermines the supposed intel of whoever posts an opinion concerning the IQD RV. Whenever they say their "source" is talking about a basket RV, I know it's a bad source.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steves77 Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Why don't all you guys come in with your own intel so we can make fun of you? What??? Don''t have any? What? haven't been to any banks, or know anyone overseas? What? Not taking your own massive personal time to investigate with the intent of at least providing SOME intel? What? All you can do is bash those who try? What? All you do is watch the boards and dis those who are at least trying to do something....right or wrong. Why don't you guys get in a circle and bash each other so we don't have to hear your garbage comments against those who are at least TRYING to help you and us.
Does anyone with any sense really hang on to every word of these guys? If so, you shouldn't. I appreciate what everyone is saying and aggregate info and hope someone winds up being right. But I don't show my stupidity and lack of character by making fun and bashing those who try to help us understand what's happening. So why don't you just give it a rest?

steves77

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:20 pm

I don't know if that was intended for me or not but if it was, I can tell you that I'm working in Iraq. I have been for 3 years now. Talk to alot of local iraqis who don't have any faith whatsoever in their currency. They believe it will be another trade in like 2003. They all would rather deal in USD than dinar. They say their tv tells them that it will be a trade in at the beginning of the year. However, if there is one thing they do well over here, it's lie. So there are probably many things I could post on here but I choose not to due to the unverifiable nature of them.

Now this is a message board where people with different views can express them. I think it is good to have honest discussion back and forth as to the merits of certain "intel". If I feel there is bad intel and I can posit a plausible theory as to why it is bad, then that is not bashing. And it does not take a massive amount of personal time to research this stuff.

If your post was not intended for me, then I am just stating my own little intel for nobody in particular. Ha.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 pm

steves77 wrote:Why don't all you guys come in with your own intel so we can make fun of you? What??? Don''t have any? What? haven't been to any banks, or know anyone overseas? What? Not taking your own massive personal time to investigate with the intent of at least providing SOME intel? What? All you can do is bash those who try? What? All you do is watch the boards and dis those who are at least trying to do something....right or wrong. Why don't you guys get in a circle and bash each other so we don't have to hear your garbage comments against those who are at least TRYING to help you and us.
Does anyone with any sense really hang on to every word of these guys? If so, you shouldn't. I appreciate what everyone is saying and aggregate info and hope someone winds up being right. But I don't show my stupidity and lack of character by making fun and bashing those who try to help us understand what's happening. So why don't you just give it a rest?

Steves77 -- I think everyone's just letting a little steam escape the valve. This pressure cooker has been tough on everyone's nerves. So it's really just graveyard humor, in most cases. Think of it like this: the family might make fun of crazy Aunt Ida, but woe to any outsider who tries it. So don't be too hard on the guys. We'll all get to the end soon, no matter what we say or do ourselves. ☀

Johnny 0ct 26 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Johnny 0ct 26 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:40 pm

steves77 wrote:Why don't all you guys come in with your own intel so we can make fun of you? What??? Don''t have any? What? haven't been to any banks, or know anyone overseas? What? Not taking your own massive personal time to investigate with the intent of at least providing SOME intel? What? All you can do is bash those who try? What? All you do is watch the boards and dis those who are at least trying to do something....right or wrong. Why don't you guys get in a circle and bash each other so we don't have to hear your garbage comments against those who are at least TRYING to help you and us.

Some People on this thread have shared info in the past. Some have faced bashing and ridicule. Some (like me) spend hours researching and finding the truth. I have already spent hours at the banks and with my advisors and what not and am already fully prepared and aware of the banks and their cooperation in this. I have also stated I will be negotiating with the banks on BEHALF of all the forums for YOU so you have several deals to choose from or use as a base to negotiate on your own. What have you done?

You asked if people really hang on the words of the gurus.... YES there are many on the forums that do. Which is why its important to expose then things are BS vs any shred of truth. I have been in this 8 years and have seen gurus come and go and some come back with new names. Just because they share info doesnt mean they are right nor that they are doing it for the 'good of the dinar world' like you seem to think. There are many bad people involved in this and some run some of the sites. It would behoove you to learn who those people are and be a little guarded.

Just FYI, its not bashing when you are stating information shared is false. Its just calling it what it is.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Some People on this thread have shared info in the past. Some have faced bashing and ridicule. Some (like me) spend hours researching and finding the truth. I have already spent hours at the banks and with my advisors and what not and am already fully prepared and aware of the banks and their cooperation in this. I have also stated I will be negotiating with the banks on BEHALF of all the forums for YOU so you have several deals to choose from or use as a base to negotiate on your own. What have you done?

You asked if people really hang on the words of the gurus.... YES there are many on the forums that do. Which is why its important to expose then things are BS vs any shred of truth. I have been in this 8 years and have seen gurus come and go and some come back with new names. Just because they share info doesnt mean they are right nor that they are doing it for the 'good of the dinar world' like you seem to think. There are many bad people involved in this and some run some of the sites. It would behoove you to learn who those people are and be a little guarded.

Just FYI, its not bashing when you are stating information shared is false. Its just calling it what it is.

Well said. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Cheers to the realbutterfly. That should be posted on every forum so all the people that like to call be bashers and "negs" can re-think before they immediately slash at people.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I wouldn't buy anything that is saying more than an IQD RV. There is no other reason for other currencies to RV. There has been not one shred of proof for this. There are numerous articles and points about the IQD. I don't know where this whole "basket" RV idea came from.

Its coming from the October G-20 meeting held some days ago. You can read about it here. http://www.g20.org/D...r%202011-EN.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:41 pm

The wells fargo rep i spoke to weeks ago said a bunch of different currency would be revalued...

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 pm

punisher wrote:The wells fargo rep i spoke to weeks ago said a bunch of different currency would be revalued...

good one, thanks for your intel! good of you not to share branch info.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Can you repost the link to the G20? It gives me a file error when I try to go to it. Thanks

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steves77 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:07 pm

So, Butterfly, I guess from your reaction that you are ok with people being rude and making fun of others. Go figure.
I appreciate and applaud your efforts and service. If you read my post accurately, I am merely commenting on making fun of people for sport. Not a good idea in any venue.
I personally grow very weary of all these gurus. It's not the intel, but it's the conclusions that are drawn from it that gets posted. So, I agree with you in your comments. It doesn't mean we have lower our character and have fun at others expense...even if we are correct in our assessment. that's all I was saying.
I think your defensive wall went up and misunderstood my intent.
Let's just pull from the front.

steves77

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Go figure? And what is that supposed to imply?

Where did I say it was ok to be rude and make fun? I was commenting on your post about those who 'bash' but dont do anything to help. I also dont see where pointing out info is wrong as bashing which many of the 'defenders of the gurus' jump the gun.

I could take your last post as condescending and rude by the fact you imply I didnt read accurately. Should I consider that bashing me? And by saying such things you negate your comment that you appreciate my efforts. ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by steves77 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Look, once and for all. You take it any way you please. bring your defensive wall DOWN and listen.
My original post was ONLY addressing the FACT that there are a few people who seem to LIVE on this forum and spend time making non-constructive condescending comments towards people that seem to only serve their need to do so. People who make fun of others in sarcastic ways are NOT constructively discussing the issues. I have been in this for over 5 years myself and know all the players. I have read your posts for a while and like I said... I think you are one of the good guys. Now if you can't take that as a compliment, then that's your choice. That's it, end of discussion for me. Like I said, let's pull from the front.

steves77

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Me thinks you are gettin a bit riled up. I am not defensive YET but you are starting to take a very condescending tone in your posts with me that would cause me to, dontcha think? ;-)

Thanks for thinkin I am one of the good ones, I try lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Therealbutterfly & punisher...if gratitude and admiration could be dressed in clothing, I would need a new wardrobe because I've gained a lot...an entire new appreciation for what you've said and done.

I thank you both for your words about how things are at present and what we have for intel and so forth and who to avoid(I fully agree). You make me very proud that I know you through Okie's site. I'm sure I speak for many that you are both appreciated and that is not intel that is fact.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Openmind, im being serious!

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Ministerb, thank you for the kind words! You made my day Ilikeyou
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horton Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Will we rv today

Horton

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Horton wrote:Will we rv today

Thats the million dollar question. NO ONE knows. Plain and simple.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Remember- Nothing is impossible-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:52 pm

terbo56 wrote:Remember- Nothing is impossible-

Hi terbo56 -- Your time away from the site seems to have been good for your spirit. Love the positive thoughts you're infusing to the discussion today! And welcome back!

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 pm

JONNYWG: EUROPEAN COUNCIL IS MEETING AND CLOSE TO END. NEXT IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT.... THEN THE EUROPEAN UNION. TODAY WE HOPE COULD BE SPECIAL. ALSO THERE IS NO MORE WORK TO BE DONE AT THE BANKS. ALL CURRENCIES ARE ENTERED - ALL SPREADS BETWEEN BUY AND SELL HAVE BEEN MANUALLY ENTERED. THE JOB IS COMPLETE AND AWAITING ACTIVATION.

Last edited by openmind on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Thank you, Sebtopdog-I needed a break- What you say means volumes-Thanks-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:59 pm

terbo56 wrote:Thank you, Sebtopdog-I needed a break- What you say means volumes-Thanks-

You're welcome!☀

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

I think JohnnyWG is Shabibbi in disguise....
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Old news.
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Johnny 0ct 26 Empty jonny OCT. 26

Post by fang2 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm

jonny could we please get an up date with what you found out about the meetingsZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ? please we are waiting on pins and needles.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum