Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KTFA Chat  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

KTFA Chat

Go down

KTFA Chat  Empty KTFA Chat

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:26 pm

Solorat: Sounds like International Monetary Fund is trying to push Iraq into getting this completed. And moving forward. It would be very nice!!

David:  The IMF statement was huge. IMO…It told me Iraq has solidified its International position! IMO with a new rate would allow them to take off !
Samson:  International Monetary Fund: Iraq has witnessed progress in recent years to disclose budget and fiscal information
14th January, 2021

The International Monetary Fund announced that Iraq has witnessed progress in recent years to make room for access to budget and fiscal information
The Director of the Middle East and Central Asia Department at the International Monetary Fund, Jihad Azour, said in an article published by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by Al-Eqtisad News 
that governance and anti-corruption reforms are necessary to rebuild better after the crisis and to stimulate a strong and sustainable recovery
He stressed the importance of improving governance and reducing corruption in order to promote growth; As these factors lead to better economic results and sustainable macroeconomic stability by making the use of public resources and the provision of government services more effective, and also by enhancing investor confidence and competitiveness

Azour noted that effective government and tax institutions can enhance social cohesion and ensure that the returns to growth will be better and more participatory distributed among all components of society

He emphasized that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Iraq have made progress in recent years in providing more room for access to budget and fiscal information, while Tunisia provided a good model on how to involve citizens in the budget preparation process by enabling them to provide feedback on how to use public opinions during Legislative sessions   LINK

DeepWoodz:  Another day is passing and I will soon say we are one more day closer to success.
But after that statement, one has to ask…..What is Iraq waiting on?

Some will say the budget to be voted on and approved.

Others will say it’s just the way Iraq is.

Still others will simply say as soon as God permits it.
To some extent, I agree with both of the first suggestions. The last is like duh….no kidding. Goes without saying.

NONE of these answers to me, are completely acceptable.

I’m definitely ignorant to the inner workings of a National currency’s re-Instatement, coupled with a re-denomination, as well as a re-valuation. I mean, I think the IDN, or more familiarly known as the IQD, has it all.

1)???Turns out they have now settled ALL BUDGETS. They mentioned for the first time I’ve seen, 2013, & 2014 budgets being cleared up recently. On top of what we already knew about…2018, 2019, and 2020. Now to the 2021.

2)Iraq isn’t the same since Kadhimi and Trump. That settles that.

3) So let me be clear so I don’t get judged incorrectly. God was born ready (figure of speech) so we definitely aren’t waiting on Him.

—They have recently hit the SWEET SPOT on the 000’s, not to mention the other 17+ items that are above our pay grades.

—We know the CBI controls the rate, and now parliament knows it to.

—We know the CoM sat on the budget for at least a couple weeks before passing it to parliament. So to believe parliament is somehow in control of the release date is absurd.

I just don’t know. Anybody have something fresh?
It’s been said before and I didn’t agree but….Do you think we are waiting on Trump?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum