Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key..

Go down

Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key.. Empty Militiaman.. update---The numbers after the second reading are very key..

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Militiaman..

Article "Parliamentary Committee: The statements of the Ministry of Finance confused the Iraqi market"   Sure it confuses the market.  They were not all ready for the devaluation. They were told in an article by the US Federal Reserve Bank that countries can and do devalue and revalue. Which apparently is about to happen in Iraq's case too. I have a feeling that the accuracy of the numbers in the 2021 are the focus and the manner in which they approach it today, could be a pivotal time frame. Today is the last day for reporting of a change if applicable with the UN. Not that is a smoking gun at all, just it is a reporting time frame. imo They have been hard at the budget for many consecutive days. The numbers after the second reading are very key.. imo.. Lets see what they do next. ~ MM

Frank26..Article:   "Iraqi Finance announces new developments in the dinar exchange rate".   You guys are going to do it again [change the exchange rate] but this time do it in a positive direction?  Quote: "The Ministry of Finance promised on Friday to make an amendment to the exchange rate of the foreign currency against the Iraqi dinar"  ...this is when you say praise God. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum