Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism

Go down

Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism Empty Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:14 pm

Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism

• 12/02/2020

Saleh Macron by phone: The need to ease regional tensions and continue fighting terrorism Whatsapp-image-2020-12-02-at-7.59.56-pm

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, discussed in a phone call with his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, the bilateral relations that bring the two countries together and strengthen them in various fields through the agreements and understandings concluded between the two sides.

"The two presidents reviewed, during the contact, regional developments, and the importance of observing calm and restraint, protecting stability in the region, and adopting dialogue in order to avoid tensions and enhance regional security and stability," the presidential statement said.

He added, "The importance of strengthening Iraq's sovereignty and protecting its stability from interference and tensions in the region has also been emphasized, as it is a primary hub for defeating terrorism and its remnants, as well as establishing peace in the region and the prosperity of its peoples, in addition to providing international support in monitoring the upcoming elections in a manner that guarantees their integrity, and the need to unite in facing The threat of the Corona epidemic, and the curtailment of its economic and health repercussions.

According to the statement, the two presidents affirmed that "terrorism in all its forms and means aims at peaceful coexistence among human beings and nourishes itself from creating divisions between different religions, sects and affiliations, stressing the need for international solidarity in the face of extremist ideas, and working together to spread the values ​​of coexistence and convergence, and respect for religions and human beliefs. And blocking the path of extremist and racist ideas that target the highest human values ​​of love and peace. "

Saleh pointed out that "terrorist groups tried to sow discrimination between Iraqis, targeting Muslims, Christians, Yazidis, Sabeans, and other components alike, to prove that these groups have no religion, and their attempts to undermine community coexistence were met with the strong popular will to realize their destructive goals."

He pointed out that "Iraq, in cooperation with allies and friends, is moving forward in continuing the war on ISIS and pursuing its sleeper cells, and continuing to work to end terrorism as a threat threatening all humanity."

Wafa Al-Fatlawi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B1%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A8
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum