Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people

Go down

The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people Empty The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people

Post by GirlBye Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm

The Finance Committee reveals obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper: Harmful to the interests of influential people Safe_image.php?d=AQBDudV3YjDHbRWt&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rudaw.net%2Fcontentfiles%2F550085Image1

Reporter of the Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, revealed obstacles to the implementation of the White Paper, as it harms the interests of some influential people.

The official news agency quoted Al-Saffar as saying: The recommendations of the Finance Committee paper consist of a package of reforms consisting of three axes, the first is related to maximizing revenues and rationalizing or reducing expenditures, the second relates to re-correcting the course of the fiscal and monetary policy, and the third concerns the general economic policy in Iraq.

According to Al-Saffar, the white paper needs will, boldness and specialized management, revealing obstacles to the white paper represented by political, security and corruption aspects, as the paper aims at reforms that harm the interests of some influential people.

Regarding the time needed by the Finance Committee to approve the government's general budget for 2021, Al-Saffar said that it "needs more than a month at least."

Earlier, the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament presented a set of "procedural proposals to address the financial crisis" in Iraq, including preparing a new salary scale, imposing annual taxes on cars, issuing an electronic dinar, imposing a sales tax system of 12% and compulsory insurance.

During the Finance Committee’s presentation of its proposals, which came in a document that Rudaw Media Network received a copy of, it said that this is its vision to address the economic and financial crisis in Iraq "quickly and directly, according to a set of procedural proposals that focused on maximizing revenues and rationalizing expenditures."

Among the parliamentary finance proposals: immediate activation of compulsory collection of services provided to government, commercial, industrial, agricultural and household institutions, directing the budget for salaries, purchasing the ration, medicine, water stations and the educational process only, and preparing a new salary scale.

The Parliamentary Finance also proposed imposing a sales tax of 12%, transferring the sectors of distributing petroleum products, refineries and bottling gas to the private sector, and stopping the free distribution of petroleum products to any party.

Amending the laws on insurance to comply with compulsory insurance for cars, expatriates, travelers, gas stations, imported materials, companies, crude oil, housing units, and others, among the proposals submitted by the Parliament.

Parliamentary finance did not stop at these proposals, and it was also suggested that the Iraqi public budget be limited to salaries and buy the ration, medicines, water stations and the educational process only.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted at dawn on Thursday (12 November 2020) on the fiscal deficit financing law, with the aim of providing the necessary funds to secure employee salaries and government expenditures.

Since it was granted confidence last May, Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government has been suffering from an economic crisis due to the drop in oil prices and the Corona pandemic, and that crisis was reflected in the salaries of employees.

https://www.rudaw.net/arabic/business/291120201
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum