Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals

Go down

On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals Empty On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:32 am

On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals

2020-12-01

On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals 1606799461ab66f1502b434759b406bc9a36719869--%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9_%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, today, Monday, renewed Iraq's full commitment to achieving the goals adopted within the 2030 Sustainable Development Plan and the serious pursuit of achieving them, which include spreading social justice, attention to issues of the elderly, the displaced, women, youth and people with disabilities, special needs, and its keenness to implement policies that are mature for alleviation. From poverty.

The Minister added, in his speech during the ceremony held by the Ministry, on the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Conference on Population and Development, that the goals that Iraq committed to at the Nairobi Conference on Population and Development require a lot of effort and joint cooperation in order to provide integrated and comprehensive health care and strive to reduce The mortality rate is 50% and strengthening the role of the private sector in implementing and financing projects, indicating that Iraq is facing great challenges, especially after its exposure to the Covid 19 pandemic and the repercussions it has caused on vulnerable groups in society, including women and girls, and contributed to the high rate of societal violence against women, as well as Poverty and unemployment rates in the country, explaining that this comes in light of another challenge represented by high population growth rates estimated at (2).6%), which requires doubling the resources needed to meet the multiple needs of the growing population after the population of Iraq exceeded 40 million people, pointing out that the percentage of the population of working age (15-64 years) amounted to more than 56%.

He called on donor partners and international organizations to provide more support and aid to Iraq to enable it to fulfill its obligations.

For her part, the representative of the United Nations Population Fund, Dr. Rita Colombia, said that Iraq made 20 commitments at the Nairobi Population and Development Summit, which included priorities in reproductive health, demographic diversity, women's empowerment, financing sustainable development goals, development programs and population, confirming the fund’s readiness to provide the necessary support to Iraq. Noting that their plan for this year aims to raise the level of participation and support for family planning, life skills and youth support.

In addition, the celebration witnessed the presentation of a number of presentations and papers presented by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Maher Hammad Johan, the Director General of Human Development at the Ministry, Dr. Maha Al-Rawi, and the consultant of the United Nations Population Fund, Dr. Mahdi Al-Alaq, which dealt with the reality of population policies, the steps achieved, and the role The different sectors in achieving the sustainable development goals, and the next steps in this field

The ceremony was attended by Mrs. Evan Faeq, Minister of Immigration and Displacement, and a number of ministries' undersecretaries and general directors, representatives of the private sector, civil society organizations and university professors.

On the occasion of the one-year anniversary of the Nairobi Population and Development Summit ... the Minister of Planning renews Iraq's commitment to achieving the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals 1606799461ab66f1502b434759b406bc9a36719869--%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A9_%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1352
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum