Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform)

Go down

In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) Empty In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform)

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:27 am

In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform)

2020-12-01

In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) 1606798870b47e9ea5d230222c603f1e00b1dd618d--%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85

The Department of Human Development in the Ministry of Planning held a workshop on a working paper entitled (Education Sector Reality and Reform) in the presence of the Minister of Planning, Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, the Undersecretary of the Ministry for Technical Affairs, Dr. Maher Hammad Johan, and the Education Adviser in the Council of Consultants, Dr. Tariq Al-Ani and the Head of the Supervision Authority at the Ministry of Education 

The higher doctor, Alaa Abdel-Hassan, and the Director-General of the Economic and Financial Policy Department, Dr. Alaa El-Din Jaafar, and the senior leaders in the Ministries of Education and Higher Education
The Undersecretary for Technical Affairs said: This paper was presented by the Department of Human Development under the direction of the Minister to give a reform vision for the education sector, as he directed his Excellency to involve the concerned authorities in these two sectors and delve into their details. "This workshop came to review this paper in order to take its more remote form and focus better on reform."

He explained that it is a reform paper and not a methodology that includes general reform axes, indicating that the Ministry of Planning will work to receive notes on this paper to mature it and find the appropriate mechanism to deal with it with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers or with other bodies. 

In addition, the Director of the Department of General Human Development, Dr. Maha Abdel-Karim Al-Rawi, said: It is of the great importance of the education sectors in drawing up the human development policy and determining the needs of education. Department entitled (Education Sector Reality and Reform).

Abdul Karim added, "This paper presented a reform vision for the two sectors, which should be consistent with the development plan (2018-2022) and the vision of Iraq 2030, as a set of reform proposals were presented in the short and long term."

The narrator indicated that the paper included several related axes. With educational curricula, procedures for students, enrollment rates, coordination frameworks with ministries, sobriety of outputs, and even leadership selection, adoption of administrative governance foundations to improve companies among educational institutions, use of modern education and education policies, activate the role of vocational and technical education, and other proposals,

Stressing that it was agreed to review the paper by representatives of the two ministries in order to mature it with their proposals to present it as a reference paper for the national plan for the education strategy, which is being prepared now in accordance with a diwani order issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. For her part, the Director of the Education Policies Department and the presenter of this paper, Mrs. Nahida Ahmed Abdul-Jabbar, said:

The foundations of the vision include improving the efficiency of the educational system that generates decent work and accelerating economic growth by ensuring a balance between the educational process outputs and the requirements of the labor market in terms of quantity and quality, with a focus on education and training Professional and technical, raising the ranking of universities in international rankings, as well as enhancing opportunities for lifelong learning.

She indicated that the joint reform proposals in the medium and long term for the education and higher education sectors include: Increasing the proportion of the financial allocation for the education and higher education sector out of the state’s total operational and investment budget to enable the two sectors to implement its commitments and programs, which it sets to improve its educational services, support scientific research, and reconsider laws and legislation that It allows the private sector to participate in a way that contributes to encouraging investment in these two sectors on the one hand and ensuring high-quality outputs on the other hand, as well as reviewing the retirement law to ensure the survival of experienced and qualified teaching staff in a way that serves the goals of educational institutions.

Inform the Ministry of Planning

In the presence of the Minister of Planning, the Department of Human Development holds a workshop on a working paper (Education Sector Reality and Reform) 1606798870b47e9ea5d230222c603f1e00b1dd618d--%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1350
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum