Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest

Go down

Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest Empty Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:16 am

Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest

12/01/2020

Advisor Al-Kazemi: The implementation of the Chinese agreement is ongoing and in earnest 24662

Economy News _ Baghdad

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the implementation of the Chinese agreement depends on the 2021 budget, indicating that the implementation of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement is in place and with great seriousness and preparation from the government.

Saleh said in a press interview with the Iraqi News Agency and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "The implementation of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement is in place, seriously and with great readiness on the part of the government, but it is subject to investment projects that should be adopted at the expense of the above agreement, and determining the annual allocations for those projects, which requires inclusion." Funding it in the Federal Budget Law for the next year 2021, in order to be associated with the approval of the House of Representatives through the legislation of the General Budget Law for the next year.

He added that "the intention is initially directed towards the project of advancing the educational physical infrastructure, meaning the establishment of school units, which are an integral part of the readiness to advance the human development of the Iraqi people."

Saleh explained, “There is a shortage of school buildings of no less than 9 to 10 thousand school buildings in various regions of Iraq, and therefore the school buildings project to be implemented at the expense of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement falls within the national renaissance of education and human building and providing the objective conditions for that building. “.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22963
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum