Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors

Go down

Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors Empty Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors 24528

11/25/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Chairman of the Finance Committee, Deputy Dr. Haitham Al-Jubouri, with the Program for Improving Performance and Good Governance in Iraq (Takamul), the subject of the White Paper on Economic Reform and the Partnership Law between the Public and Private Sectors.

Al-Jubouri stressed in a statement seen by "Al-Iktissad News", that the economic situation that Iraq is going through now requires real reforms by the government, and we announced our support for it in the Financial Committee, but this is not sufficient unless real steps are taken by the government regarding that As the white paper is good, but it lacks timeliness in carrying out reforms and their implementing authorities, neglecting the important industrial and tourism sectors, and its results appear after 3 years, while the economic situation in Iraq requires a quick and immediate solution.

He added that the tools of reform depend on three main factors: the political will, the implemented tools, the legislative and executive environments, for the political will factor is available from the legislative and executive parties, but we do not believe that the executive tools are ready to carry out actual reforms as they are still dependent on partisan quotas and serving at the expense of the fate of Iraq and the future. The next generations .

And he indicated that the Finance Committee has prepared through its subcommittees a paper on economic and financial reform that is more mature and comprehensive than the government’s paper, which includes quick treatments of the Iraqi economy that does not depend on the dangerous borrowing policy in which to compress expenditures and maximize non-oil revenues, and the non-productive government sectors are also activated and reconsidered.

The Chairman of the Finance Committee stressed the need for the government to expedite the sending of the draft federal budget bill for 2021, as, in accordance with Financial Administrative Law No. (6) for the year 2019, it obligated the government to send the law before mid-October so that the Council could vote on it at the specified time.

He touched upon the law on partnership between the public and private sectors, stressing its importance and the willingness of the Finance Committee to complete discussions on it after it had held many workshops to mature it and vote on it in the House of Representatives in conjunction with the Economic and Investment Committee.

For his part, Director General of the Integration Project, Peter Dumtrov, praised, according to the statement, the efforts of the Finance Committee regarding the actual steps taken by it to conduct economic and financial reforms, as well as its efforts to pass the law due to the importance of advancing investment, protecting investors and providing a healthy environment for the advancement of the Iraqi economy.

Dmitrov affirmed his support for the Takamul project and his full readiness to present ideas and opinions to the Finance Committee on the general budget and the law on partnership between the public and private sectors.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22873

Parliamentary Finance is discussing with the draft law on the integration of the partnership between the public and private sectors 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum