Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

CABBAGE REJUVELAC: make your own probiotics

4 posters

Go down

CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics Empty CABBAGE REJUVELAC: make your own probiotics

Post by GoldPeg9 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:14 pm

CABBAGE REJUVELAC: make your own probiotics

Cabbage is a vegetable that is teemng with lactobacteria. No starter is needed for making rejuvelac. Just start one morning by blending together 1 3/4 cups (420ml) distilled or purified water plus 3 cups (720ml coarsely chopped, loosely packed fresh cabbage. Start the blender at low speed and then advance the blender to high speed and blend for 30 more seconds. Pour into a jar, cover, and let stand at room temperature for 3 days. At this time, strain off the liquid rejuvelac. The initial batch of cabbage rejuvelac takes 3 days to mature, but succeeding batches take 24 hours each.

Each morning after straining off the fresh rejuvelac, blend together for 30 seconds at high speed 1 1/2 cups (360ml) distilled or purified water plus 3 cups (720ml) coarsely chopped, loosely packed fresh cabbage. Pour into a jar, add 1/4 cup (60ml) of the fresh rejuvelac just strained off, cover, shake and let stand at room temp. until the next morning.

You can also make cabbage rejuvelac without a blender by chopping the cabbage very fine and using 2 1/2 cups (600ml) finely chopped, loosely packed cabbage listed above. The amount of distilled or purified water used should remain unchanged.

Good quality rejuvelac tastes similar to a cross between carbonated water and the whey obtained when making yogurt. Bad quality rejuvelac has a much more putrid odor and taste and should not be consumed. Always avoid using tap water when making rejuvelac because chlorine has been added to it for the purpose of killing bacteria of any kind.

Drink each day's rejuvelac during the course of the day by taking 1/2 cup (120ml) 3x a day, preferably with meals.

To implant a healthy population of lactobacteria in the intestinal tract, 1-3 months of taking rejuvelac are required. Keep taking rejuvelac daily for a minimum of one month but for however long necessary until you obtain reasonably bulky, well-lubricated stools on a day-after-day basis while eating a diet moderate in mucoidforming activity. If the stools bcome much less bulky or less lubricated when the rejuvelac is stopped and no change in diet has been made, the implantation was probably unsuccessful and should be tried again. Including cabbage, cabbage juice, or sun chokes in the diet, while rejuvelac is being taken can greatly assist the lactobacteria implantation process. When rejuvenating the digestion through an appropriate natural-healing program, 2-3 months of taking rejuvelac should be performed.

Robert Gray - The Colon Health Handbook

PLEASE NOTE: You must use sterile equipment, cabbage, water and containers as possible. Wash the blender, and any containers in very hot water first. Peel the cabbage well and then soak in a weak bleach solution for ten minutes. Soak in filtered or distilled water. Use plastic wrap to give an additional seal to the glass container when you screw on the lid. Then pass the mixture through a strainer or cheese cloth. Throw away the pulp and place the liquid in a glass jar and refrigerate. Drink one-half cup 2 or 3 times a day. To make a second batch only requires one day, instead of three. Blend cabbage and distilled water as directed above and add * cup of the last batch of cultured juice to the new batch and cover with a plastic or cellophane sheet. It will be ready in just 24 hours. This process can be repeated indefinitely. Its worth pointing out that this extraordinarily effective detoxification protocol costs only pennies a day. White Cabbage is best.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics Empty Re: CABBAGE REJUVELAC: make your own probiotics

Post by konacoffeegal Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks for sharing this interesting receipe GoldPeg! I think I'll give it a try... one question tho, do you need to squeeze your nose shut while drinking it? :flower:
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CABBAGE REJUVELAC:  make your own probiotics Empty Re: CABBAGE REJUVELAC: make your own probiotics

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 pm

konacoffeegal wrote:Thanks for sharing this interesting receipe GoldPeg! I think I'll give it a try... one question tho, do you need to squeeze your nose shut while drinking it? :flower:

LOL ha! I don't know. Mine's still 'brewing" LOL

I suppose a person could mix it with their favourite natural yogurt ..... or raw juice.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:10 pm

You may want to stock up on 'Repends', or st ay close to the porcelain throne-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 pm

terbo56 wrote:You may want to stock up on 'Repends', or st ay close to the porcelain throne-

HUH? Nothing to do with that terbo.

This is no different than the Probiotics that are added to yogurts and other foods. It's just the friendly bacteria that our digestive system really lacks from all the processed foods and all the unnatural things people put into their systems, etc.

It's like acidophilus

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:20 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:
konacoffeegal wrote:Thanks for sharing this interesting receipe GoldPeg! I think I'll give it a try... one question tho, do you need to squeeze your nose shut while drinking it? :flower:

I suppose a person could mix it with their favourite natural yogurt ..... or raw juice.

Let me know how it tastes after your's finishes brewing...
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:23 pm

konacoffeegal wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:

In the write up it's written: " Good quality rejuvelac tastes similar to a cross between carbonated water and the whey obtained when making yogurt."

This is the first I've made this too. I've always just paid the huge prices to buy it in the health food stores.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 pm

GoldPeg9 wrote:
konacoffeegal wrote:
GoldPeg9 wrote:

In the write up it's written: " Good quality rejuvelac tastes similar to a cross between carbonated water and the whey obtained when making yogurt."

This is the first I've made this too. I've always just paid the huge prices to buy it in the health food stores.

I bought similar in the health food store a couple of years ago as well. I really didn't stick to it, but my cat liked it mixed in her water bowl.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Goldpeg9- I was trying to be humorous- Guess that sank like the Titanic-Wanted to take the pressure off the RV-Thot it would help, Ill go back in my box now-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:36 pm

terbo56 wrote:Goldpeg9- I was trying to be humorous- Guess that sank like the Titanic-Wanted to take the pressure off the RV-Thot it would help, Ill go back in my box now-

I appreciated it lol! Boxes are too confining Very Happy
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:55 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum