Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks

Go down

Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks Empty Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:23 am

Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks

11/08/2020

Transportation: Establish transit conditions within two weeks 24110

Economy News _ Baghdad

Transport Minister Nasser Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli instructed the Transit Committee to set conditions for activating transit within a period ranging between one or two weeks.

Al-Shibli explained in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "the ministry is in the stage of studying the transit, so until now it has not calculated the sums that the state takes," indicating that he held the first meeting with the Transit Committee to discuss the issue and directed the need to resolve this The file within a week or two ».

He added that «the committee proposed a set of ideas, some of them from customs, and the other from the border outlets. A preliminary study has been reached on the necessity of transit for what the important location of Iraq represents, whether it is through Jordan, Turkey or Iran,» indicating that «the touches have been put. The first on the conditions for starting the transit and holding talks with neighboring countries on the issue ».

He stressed that «the wages of each plane crossing Iraqi airspace amounted to 450 dollars, and that the number of aircraft that pass through Iraqi airspace reaches 260 aircraft per day, and sometimes more than that», pointing out that «the Air Navigation Company is responsible for managing the
 airspace».

Minister Al-Shibli had previously announced the activation of the land and air transit in Iraq.
A statement by the ministry at the time stated that «the Minister of Transport held an expanded meeting with the aim of activating the transit transport operations in the country.

The meeting included the Director General of Border Ports, Major General Dr. Omar Al-Waeli, representatives of the Ministry of Trade, the Customs Department, and the Joint Operations Command, in the presence of the technical representative of the ministry, Engineer Talib Baish, the Director General of the Technical Department, the General Director of the General Land Transport Company and the director of air freight in Iraqi Airways.

Al-Shibli stated that “in line with the government’s orientation that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi committed to maximizing the state’s resources, and in order to invest in the important geographical location of Iraq, which is an important link for many countries, the Ministry intends to activate the transit operations that pass through Across the Iraqi airspace, as well as the Iraqi mainland, which is open to many countries, because these operations represent an important source to provide funds and increase revenues in a way that serves the interest of the
Iraqi citizen  ». 

The statement added that «the meeting resulted in the formation of joint working committees to lay the foundations and controls that will be the basis for the work of those committees that will present their final reviews next week.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22571
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum