Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a

Go down

During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a Empty During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:18 am

During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the agricultural, economic and social fields.

2020-11-06 

During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a 160465671970518e1b3a2e620e25759a51eff14cde--%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B7_%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%AA

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, confirmed today, Thursday, that the ministry has prepared a plan to support the poorest villages in all governorates, through the implementation of service projects, in those villages, with funding from the Social Fund for Development, and with the participation of the planning and statistics departments in Provinces.

This came during the minister's meeting with the directors of planning and statistics departments in all governorates, which was attended by the Undersecretary of the Ministry, Dr. Maher Hammad Johan, the head of the Central Bureau of Statistics, Dr. Diaa Awad Kazem, and a number of general directors in the ministry and the agency.

The Minister of Planning indicated that the work of the ministry is based on spatial plans prepared by the planning departments in the governorates, and these plans are based on statistical indicators, which the statistics departments work to provide. Indicating that the next stage will witness the resumption of work by implementing a number of important statistical surveys in the agricultural, economic and social sector, and employing their indicators in addressing development gaps in the governorates, and these indicators will also contribute to strengthening the reform paper presented by the government, stressing the importance of following up on ongoing projects In all governorates, by the cadres of planning and statistics departments, to find out the problems and challenges facing the implementation of these projects.

To that, the Minister valued the good efforts made by the planning and statistics departments in accomplishing their tasks, despite the great challenges facing their work, calling for strengthening and activating joint work with local governments in the governorates, directing to provide the best possible conditions for the work of these departments.

The meeting witnessed extensive discussion of the reality of the work of the planning and statistics departments, the challenges facing their work, and the details of work plans in the next phase.

During his meeting with the directors of the planning and statistics departments in the governorates ... the Minister of Planning announces a plan to support the poorest villages and initiates the implementation of a number of statistical surveys in the a 160465671970518e1b3a2e620e25759a51eff14cde--%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B7_%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%AA

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1327
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum