Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright

Go down

Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright Empty Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:55 am

Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright

11/06/2020

Borrowing law is at risk and may be rejected outright 24104

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Finance deepened the confusion again in parliamentary and popular circles, when it disbursed the salaries of retirees after a delay of days, despite its statement that the funds were not available more than once, to repeat the previous scenario in the month of September when the Ministry of Finance suddenly released the salaries of employees when Parliament was late to pass the borrowing law.

These steps began to push Parliament, which basically rejected the idea of ​​borrowing, and began to push it to rethink the possibility of passing the law, as the payment of the salaries of retirees began to be interpreted as the government already owns the money, but is delaying it for an unknown reason, which causes Parliament to completely refuse to pass the borrowing law.

Parliament searches for "the truth"
A member of the Finance Committee, Abdul-Mahdi Saadawi, said in a press statement, "The government announced that it was unable to release salaries without a loan last month and suddenly launched them without a loan. Today, the same scenario is repeated, and after a delay of several days, the salaries of retirees are released."

He added, "These steps play with the citizen's sustenance and reflects the extent of the confusion in the government's financial policy and the lack of transparency in its dealings, which calls for Parliament to stand up to the real reasons behind the delay in launching salaries if the funds are available."

The law may be up to the government
For his part, a member of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee, Representative Yahya Al-Ithawi, said that "next Saturday's session of Parliament will be the second reading of the borrowing law and not a vote on it." .

And that "the Finance Committee will take the opinions and proposals of MPs and are included in the law," while noting that "it is possible to restore the government borrowing law."

Suspicious earnings

The deputy from the Alliance of Sairun Mudhar Al-Azirjawi considered that there are suspicious sums and gains that the government seeks to pass in the borrowing law, pointing out that the government holds Parliament responsible for these sums and is pressing for the passage of the law.

Al-Azirjawi said, "The government spokesman, during his meeting and traveling with the Minister of Finance, confirmed that salaries are secured for the end of this year, but there is a major targeting of the House of Representatives by the government by holding him responsible for the delay in paying salaries."

He added, "There are suspicious gains and benefits that the government is seeking to obtain through the passage of the borrowing law, which the parliament has called for to vote on."

And that "the government pressures the House of Representatives to vote on borrowing large sums, at a time when the government has the sums it needs to pay to employees without the need for such a large loan." 

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22568
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum