Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace

Go down

Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace Empty Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:50 am

Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace

11/06/2020

Iraq earns 117 thousand dollars a day for the crossing of planes over its airspace 24098

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Friday, the Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli, directed the Transit Committee to set the conditions within a week or two, while noting that Iraq reaps 117 thousand dollars per day in exchange for the crossing of planes through its airspace.

The Iraqi News Agency quoted Al-Shibli as saying, "The ministry is in the stage of studying the transit, so until now it has not calculated the amounts that the state takes," indicating that he held "the first meeting with the Transit Committee to discuss the issue and directed that this file be resolved within a week or two." .

He added that "the committee proposed many ideas, some of them from customs, and the other from border crossings, and a preliminary study was reached on the necessity of transit for what the important location of Iraq represents, whether it is through Jordan, Turkey or Iran," indicating that "touches have been put in place." The first stipulates the conditions for starting the transit and holding talks with neighboring countries on the issue.

He stressed that "the wages for each plane crossing Iraqi airspace amount to 450 dollars, and that the number of aircraft that pass through Iraqi airspace reaches 260 aircraft per day, and sometimes more than that," pointing out that "the air navigation company is responsible for managing the airspace."
The Minister of Transport, Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli, had previously announced the activation of land and air transit in Iraq.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22565
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum