Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue

Go down

Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue Empty Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:48 am

Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue

11/06/2020

Somehow Iraq sells its oil for free one month of the year and only receives 11 months of revenue 24102

Economy News _ Baghdad

It is known that Iraq sells its crude oil by exporting it to different countries, while distributing quantities of its oil to Iraqi refineries, which in turn refine, extract and distribute derivatives, but the refining capacity in Iraq produces approximately half of the amount needed by the market only from derivatives, especially gasoline, white oil and gasoline.

Large figures revealed by government and parliamentary sources, which represent the value of Iraq's banks and spend it annually on oil derivatives that it buys from abroad, despite being the second largest exporter and producer of oil in OPEC, the weakness of its refining factories makes it in constant need of oil derivatives.

A member of the Parliamentary Energy Committee, Ghalib Muhammad, revealed that Iraq imports oil products worth 3 trillion dinars annually, while the Ministry of Oil’s expenditures during the past year amounted to more than 11 trillion dinars, or about $ 10 billion.

Muhammad said in press statements, "There is mismanagement in the Ministry of Oil that extends for years and massive corruption that is not covered by it, but there are other joint ministries," noting that "Iraq annually imports 3 trillion dinars of oil products while its crude oil production capacity reaches 5 million barrels per day.

He added, "The expenditures of the Ministry of Oil during the past year amounted to more than 11 trillion dinars in 2019," wondering, "Why do we import oil products and we have all these capabilities, whether financial or competencies."

He pointed out "the need to work to achieve self-sufficiency in oil products and to spend the money spent on imports in strengthening the infrastructure in the oil sector."

A month's revenue is wasted
3 trillion dinars, or approximately $ 2.5 billion, which is equivalent to the profits of Iraq's oil for a whole month that it has been achieving for some time now, as Iraq's monthly oil revenues, according to the Ministry of Oil data, amount to 3.5 billion dollars, while about a billion of them go To foreign oil companies and licensing contracts as well as compensation from Kuwait, so that Iraq has only $ 2.5 billion, as a monthly profit from oil sales, and thus it spends it on purchasing oil derivatives annually, which means that the profits of a whole month of the months of the year go dry, that is, as if he sells oil for free for a period A month, and it only receives 11 months of revenue from annual oil sales.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22567
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum