Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called

Go down

Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called Empty Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:20 pm

[size=42]Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called[/size]

[size=42]Exciting details ... The US Defense Secretary prepares his resignation due to a nickname he fears being called 1043134877_0:100:3602:2048_1000x0_80_0_1_2f7c372811502c7719187dda226905a0.jpg
[/size]

US officials revealed that US Defense Secretary Mark Esper is currently preparing a letter of resignation, before US President Donald Trump dismisses him if he wins the ongoing US presidential elections.

The network "NBC News" America said that US Secretary of Defense, is currently preparing letter of resignation.

The American Network quoted 3 current US Defense Department officials as saying that a long-running conflict and disagreement between Trump and Esper caused the resignation.

The sources indicated that the Defense Minister decided to resign, after learning that Trump would dismiss him immediately if he announced his victory in the elections.

The officials said, " Esper has already prepared his letter of resignation, because he was clearly informed that he would not be a member of the next Trump administration if he wins."

The officials indicated that what intensified the differences between Trump and Esper , was his help members of the US Congress in drafting a law that would strip the names of Confederate leaders from military bases, in a move that was completely rejected by the US President.

The officials said that the Minister of Defense continued to anger Trump, after he addressed the leaders of the armies and brigades, by renaming the facilities, despite Trump's total rejection of that step, and even more so by asking them to change the names of ships and streets on the bases, and to choose names that carry certain standards and the content of their service to the country. Like being a Medal of Honor or a Silver Star.

But the network also quoted, Jonathan Hoffman, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs: "Speculation about possible resignations is an old game, but Secretary Esper continues to serve the nation as Secretary of Defense and with the consent of President Trump, to work to implement an irreversible strategy for national defense."

Awkward nickname

The sharpness of the differences, according to the American network, began to appear between Trump and Esper, when the US Secretary of Defense refused to use the army to quell protests this summer.

Two current defense officials said Esper believes that if he announces the renaming of the bases, he could prompt Trump to fire him.

"But Esper is not pushing the renaming law because he wants to be expelled, but because he thinks it is an important issue that she should end before he goes," the two officials said.

According to officials, Esper is afraid that in Congress and politics he will be called "probing" after the word "yes" in English (yes), because he has implemented Trump's agenda without backing down, even if it is wrong.

"He cares about his legacy and prefers to be remembered as a person who was expelled for standing up to the president, rather than being mentioned as just probing," the officials said.

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/world/202011051047088868-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%B4%D9%89-%D8%A3%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum