Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced

Go down

The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced Empty The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced

Post by GirlBye Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:42 pm

An Iranian "colony" near Baghdad that Iraqi officials cannot enter.
 The Baghdad government avoids provoking the anger of the militias by ignoring the issue of the displaced Iiraqsdf
No matter how high the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, from the ceiling of his promises to reform and restore the prestige of the state and implement its laws on everyone, many files remain outside the scope of his capabilities because they put him in a direct and premature confrontation against the powerful Shiite militias with their weapons and influence within the state apparatus. The order applies to the file of the displaced and those forcibly deported from their homes, for whom the governments of Haider al-Abadi and Adel Abdul Mahdi were unable to do justice, and who still retain a glimmer of hope in the Al-Kazemi government.

Baghdad - Iraqi politicians and opinion leaders accuse Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi of lacking the courage to open some files and approach many issues of a human and human rights dimension after he gave his promises of reform and his pledges to apply the law to everyone, hope for large segments of Iraqis to break the wall of silence established by Haider's governments Al-Abadi and Adel Abdul-Mahdi about historical grievances they were exposed to at the hands of the Shiite militias that robbed them of their basic rights without finding a way to restore them, in light of the reluctance of the official state apparatus and its inability to help them.

The issue of those displaced from their areas and those forcibly expelled from their homes during the war against ISIS between the years 2014 and 2017 remains at the forefront of human rights issues in Iraq, after it became clear that the deportations and expulsions carried out by these militias were not circumstantial among the tactics of the war against the organization. About three years have passed since the end of that war, as it is a demographic change and permanent occupation of the areas of these displaced people on sectarian backgrounds and political calculations, some of which go beyond the borders of Iraq itself.

Those calling for closing the file of the displaced and forcibly deported people find no better example than the Jurf al-Sakhr area in Babel Governorate, south of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, which had witnessed some of the fiercest battles fought by the Shiite militias against ISIS, but these factions did not only target ISIS fighters, but rather treated all residents of the region As collaborators with him and initiated the implementation of a mass deportation of them to separate areas of Iraq from which they did not return to this day, despite the pleas and efforts made by several political and human rights bodies from inside and outside Iraq.

The problem of the people of Jurf al-Sakhr lies in the strategic location of their area, which is close to the capital, Baghdad, and is considered one of its security belts on the one hand, and on the road to Karbala and Najaf, which is the holiest place for the Shiites of Iraq and the world, on the other hand.

In addition, the region, which is distinguished by its greenness and abundance of orchards, represents an ideal location for militias to station and establish warehouses for their weapons away from American aviation control, so that many sources describe the cliff of rock at the present time as an "Iranian colony" due to the presence of several centers affiliated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards that ensure training And framing the militias affiliated with Iran in Iraq.

The sources also talk about the concentration of large workshops to collect weapons smuggled from Iran, including the missiles that often appeared in the hands of militias and were used to target US forces in Iraq, and to hit the headquarters of the United States embassy in Baghdad.

The Iraqi authorities are ignorant of what is happening among the dense orchards of Jurf al-Sakhr, as some witnesses talk about the militias establishing secret prisons there where they are holding the disappeared from several other Sunni provinces from which they were brought during the war on ISIS.

Raad al-Dahlaki: Jurf al-Sakhr is a large prisoner and an exile for Iraqis inside the country
Raad al-Dahlaki: Jurf al-Sakhr is a large prisoner and an exile for Iraqis inside the country
Representative in the Iraqi parliament, Raad al-Dahlaki, describes the Jurf al-Sakhar area as a “great detainee” that no government agency dares to enter. Speaking to the Iraqi Kurdish channel Rudaw on the issue of the displaced and the displaced, he said that all the areas occupied by ISIS have been restored, adding that “the liberation phase remains incomplete, because liberation from ISIS has ended, but the matter needs a second phase, which is imposing the law and liberating these areas from the power of arms. The escaped and the militias that made use of the resources of these areas and harmed them and their people, so the prime minister had to be aware of the seriousness of that.

Defenders of the policy of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi say that he is trying to reform within the limits of his capabilities and adopts a gradual approach to that, even if the matter requires postponing some files, such as the file of the displaced and displaced, in order to avoid entering into a side and premature clash with the militias that the complex economic, social, and even security conditions do not allow.

"There is a big question mark over the security file," Al-Dahlaki explains. "There is a great fear of the return of the displaced due to the lack of safety, and it is the responsibility of the government. We spoke with the Prime Minister in this regard, and there are several reasons preventing the return of the displaced, including tribal reasons related to the revolts resulting from the events of ISIS entering their areas. But the largest part is the armed factions' control over these areas and their resources, for example Jurf al-Sakhr is a large prison and exile for the Iraqis inside the country, as it is a closed area and no party is allowed to enter it, and there is information that reaches us indicating that there are large prisons and mass graves in it, and that who controls Jurf al-Sakhr is an outlaw, whose name no one can mention.

The population of Jurf al-Sakhr is estimated at about fifty thousand individuals, most of whom are from the Sunni Janabi tribe of farmers and agricultural workers. Iraqi sources say that Shiite parties and militias consider the deportation of these residents a final and irreversible matter and prevent discussion by the government because the aim is to remove what is considered a "Sunni focal point" near Baghdad and on the road to the south of the country where the Shiites of Iraq are stationed and where their most important religious sanctities are located.

Reports indicate that the faction that mainly controls Jurf al-Sakhar is nothing but the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades, known for its ferocity and militancy, and its total loyalty to Iran and the teachings of its Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

The deputy states that he has called on the prime ministers The former Haider al-Abadi, the former Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the current Mustafa al-Kazimi, went to Jurf al-Sakhr to hold a press conference, but none of them could do so, describing the Jurf al-Sakhr area as “the exile of Iraqis from the Sunni provinces,” and stressing that due to the government's weakness, no displaced people have returned to that area. .

The issue of those prevented from returning to their homes is not limited to southern Baghdad, but, according to Al-Dahlaki, includes the provinces of Diyala and Salah al-Din in the north of the capital, where armed factions are in control and where the recent crime of al-Farhatiyyah occurred, with a faction of those factions controlling oil wells there and working to displace the people of the region and prevent their return to it.

Al-Dahlaki explains that most of the displaced are from a specific component (the Sunnis), considering the issue of displacement is not related to the displaced, but rather to their areas, as there are some parties that control the economic situation in some areas and prevent their residents from returning to them for financial purposes. As for the Jurf al-Sakhr file, it will not be resolved, according to the deputy himself, without outside interference.

https://alarab.co.uk/%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A5%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D8%B6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AC%D9%91%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum