Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day.

Go down

Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. Empty Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day.

Post by GirlBye Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:26 am

Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. Thumbs_b_c_94e23960fe862bc3ae249613544de786

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi inaugurated, on Thursday, the largest domestic tower to produce gas associated with oil extraction, from the giant crude fields in the south of the country, with a capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day.

Al-Kazemi's office said in a statement that Anadolu Agency received a copy of: "Today the largest locally produced tower was opened for the production of associated gas in the Basra Gas Company," in the southernmost province of Basra.

The Basra Gas Company, a $ 17 billion joint venture between Royal Dutch Shell, the state-run South Gas Company and Mitsubishi.

Al-Kazemi said during the inauguration of the tower, "The project will bring about a new policy for long-term development for Iraq and for Basra Governorate, which deserves a lot from us."

For his part, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar said that the new tower is the largest in the Basra Gas Project, with a total capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day.

Abdul-Jabbar expected, according to what was reported by the official Iraqi News Agency, "the completion of the two phases of the new project by the end of 2022 as part of the ministry's plan to get rid of the phenomenon of burning gas in the oil licensing fields and the direct effort of the ministry in its management."

Even 3 years ago, most of the gas associated with oil extraction was flared, and it is not exploited at an average daily rate of more than 700 million cubic feet per day.

According to the latest statistics of the Ministry of Oil, the associated gas production throughout Iraq for the month of September reached 2.319 billion standard cubic feet per day, while the amount burned reached 1.150 billion standard cubic feet per day.

It is estimated that Iraq has a stockpile of 112 trillion cubic feet of gas; Iraq is ranked eleventh among the countries in the world rich in natural gas, according to official data.

https://www.aa.com.tr/ar/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B4%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%B6%D8%AE%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/2033022
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi inaugurates the "largest" gas production tower in Iraq  With a production capacity of 400 million standard cubic feet per day. Empty Al-Kazemi: The financial crisis that Iraq is going through is pushing us to build an economy that does not depend on oil

Post by GirlBye Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:29 am

Official statement

The Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, inaugurated this morning, Thursday, the largest gas tower in the gas industry, which was implemented in the Basra Gas Company.

His Excellency praised the efforts of the workers and those in charge of this vital project, which represents an important economic pillar for the country, and a step to achieve real development away from the traditional dependence on crude oil, and affirmed that the project will bring about a new policy for long-term development for Iraq and Basra Governorate, which deserves a lot from us.

His Excellency explained that the partnership between Iraqi institutions and sober international companies is an ideal way to advance the Iraqi economy and provide job opportunities for young people serving the country.

And Mr. Al-Kazemi indicated that the economic crisis that the country is going through prompts us to think about the future and build a solid, real economy that does not depend entirely on oil, in order to achieve a better life for all Iraqis.

The Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, arrived in Basra Governorate this morning, and he will meet with a number of officials in the province and inspect a number of vital sites there.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2740055
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum