Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion

Go down

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion Empty The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:03 am

Central Bank and International Organizations Discuss Mechanisms to Strengthen Financial Inclusion

05/11/2020

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion 15834

Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the organization of a workshop to prepare a financial inclusion strategy in Iraq, in cooperation with the World Bank.

The Central Bank said in a press release received by Al-Iqtisad News, “  In cooperation with the Central Bank of Iraq, the World Bank organized a workshop to discuss the steps for preparing a financial inclusion strategy in Iraq and international support requirements, such as the role of public and private sector partners in its development and implementation, in the leadership of the Central Bank of Iraq in the transformation towards financial inclusion and the development of the financial and banking sector, and the initiative of the Arab Monetary Fund to strengthen this strategy in the Arab countries  .

He added that the workshop is part of the Arab Initiative for Financial Inclusion organized by the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion and the German Organization for International Development. , where the workshop discussed the importance of collecting data on financial inclusion. supply and demand side indicators  .

According to the statement, a number of representatives of banks and payment companies, heads and members of subcommittees from the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion attended the workshop  . , Explaining that  the Central Bank of Iraq has taken a number of measures in recent years to strengthen financial inclusion, which help facilitate the preparation of this strategy.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22548

Last edited by claud39 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion Empty The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:05 am

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion

November 05, 2020

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion News-160456396083916

In cooperation with the "Central Bank of Iraq", the World Bank organized a workshop to discuss steps for preparing a strategy for financial inclusion in Iraq and the requirements of international support, as well as the role of partners from the public and private sectors in developing and implementing them, within the directions of the Central Bank of Iraq in the transformation towards financial inclusion and the development of the financial and banking sector, And the Arab Monetary Fund initiative to strengthen this strategy in the Arab countries.

The workshop comes within the framework of the Arab Financial Inclusion Initiative, organized by the Arab Monetary Fund in cooperation with the Global Alliance for Financial Inclusion and the German Organization for International Development, where the workshop discussed the importance of collecting data on financial inclusion indicators from the supply and demand sides.

The workshop was attended by a number of representatives of banks and payment companies, heads and members of the sub-committees emanating from the Supreme Committee for Financial Inclusion.
In recent years, the Central Bank of Iraq has taken a number of measures to enhance financial inclusion that contribute to facilitating the preparation of this strategy.

The Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
November 5, 2020

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1597
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion Empty A parliamentary committee reveals an upcoming meeting with the Finance and Central Bank of this file

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:47 pm

A parliamentary committee reveals an upcoming meeting with the Finance and Central Bank of this file

11/05/2020

The Central Bank and international organizations discuss mechanisms to enhance financial inclusion %D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7-696x522

Information / Special ...

On Thursday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed an upcoming meeting between it, the Finance Ministry and the Central Bank to discuss the fiscal deficit financing law.

Committee member Shirwan Mirza said in a statement to "the information", "The Finance Committee will hold a meeting next week with the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance to discuss the fiscal deficit financing law," noting that "the meeting will deal with reducing the money ceiling within the law to the real extent that the government needs in Payroll insurance.

He added that "the meeting will be followed by the presentation of the law in the House of Representatives for a vote and passage," indicating that "next week the law may be passed completely."

Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Economic Committee revealed that the government has determined the financial need of the Kurdistan Region by three times its basic need within the fiscal deficit financing law.

The deputy of the Fatah Alliance, Qusay Abbas, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the financial crisis that the country is going through will continue for the next year. 25 T.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/11/05/503694/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum