Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ...

Go down

In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... Empty In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ...

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:38 am

In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ...

2020-11-04

In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning to hold a workshop on the training course ... 16045029784c49fae2a2e0ac945a517c5437bb115e--%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86_%D9%85%D8%B9_%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7

In cooperation with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), planning holds a workshop on the virtual training course on ("Capacity Building in Livestock and Agricultural Resources and Prevention")

The International Cooperation Department at the Ministry of Planning held a workshop on the virtual training course on ("Capacity Building in the Field of Livestock and Agriculture and Prevention") in the presence of the Director General of the Department, Dr. Saher Abdul-Kazem Mahdi and the Assistant Country Director of the Korean Agency for International Cooperation (KOICA) in Iraq Mr. Junk Jun Yunk and the representative of the Ministry of Agriculture and the organization by KOICA Agency with the participation of associates from the Ministry of Agriculture. Mahdi said that the International Cooperation Department is working to coordinate with international organizations, especially the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), and to continue expanding it in various fields. 

He added that the Korean Agency for International Cooperation provided support in establishing an electronic training hall (a classroom) in which it organized the first course entitled (Capacity Building for Animal and Agricultural Diseases Control and Prevention) with the participation of affiliates from the Ministry of Agriculture, calling on ministries to organize courses in various fields. He continued by saying:

For his part, the Associate Director of the KOICA Office in Iraq said that this training program was implemented in Iraq and they were not sent to Korea due to the Corona pandemic, and he added that the training program will be remote via the Internet (virtual), and as for applying for training programs, it will be by filling out the forms before.

The Iraqi ministries and continued by saying: We received many of the ministries ’needs regarding training programs, expressing hope that our future training programs and projects will be of the required level. It is worth noting that the workshop included a presentation entitled Supporting cognitive capabilities and qualifying the technical staff in the Plant Protection Department through a training program that matches the tasks and work of the department, including the lessons learned from the training program.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=422
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum