Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries

Go down

More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries Empty More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:29 am

More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries

11/4/2020

More than 30 investment projects for Iraq, in partnership with Arab countries 24058

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Iraqi Fund for External Development revealed that there are 30 joint investment projects with a number of Arab countries.

"Iraq has 30 investment projects with a number of Arab countries and in all sectors, including the agricultural and livestock sectors, including mining, including transportation, navigation, oil services and communications," the fund said in a schedule seen by "Al-Iqtisad News."

He added, "These investments ranged from Iraq’s percentage between 0.5%, which included the Saudi Arabian Fisheries Company, and 50%, including the Arab Iraqi Company for Dairy Production, in addition to the Arab Investment Company in Saudi Arabia, the Iraqi Jordanian Company for Industries in Jordan, and the Iraqi Company. Syrian Shipping and the Iraqi-Jordanian Bauhaus company.

She pointed out that "there are other investments with Sudan to produce vegetables and agricultural crops at an investment rate of 12.5%, the National Company for Industries and Mines with Mauritania and the Gulf Aluminum Rolling Company with Bahrain."

It is noteworthy that the objective of the fund is to grant development projects in Arab and developing countries medium or long-term loans on easy terms, while giving preference to projects of a vital nature for the country or country concerned, in addition to contributing to development projects, especially of an investment nature, with preference given in this field. For projects characterized by Arab economic integration.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22543
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum