Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees

Go down

Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees Empty Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:27 am

Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees

11/4/2020

Planning: The most important priority for the 2021 budget is to provide salaries for employees 24056

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning, Wednesday confirmed that the continuation of investment projects and the provision of salaries of employees, is one of the most important priorities of the budget 2021.

said Undersecretary Maher Hammad Johan in an interview with the official newspaper and seen by "Economy News", he said his ministry "understands the general situation in the country, and seeks to Building clear priorities in the next year 2021 budget, which he noted that the most prominent of which is the continuation of investment projects in addition to the salaries of employees.

And he added, "These investment projects, if they continue, pave the way for the private sector to enter strongly into the labor market, and at the same time they provide excellent job opportunities for the unemployed in the country." To all the people in order to provide them with a decent livelihood. "

Johan stated that his ministry "decided to stop entering into contractual obligations for new projects that the public treasury carries additional sums that it cannot meet during the next two or three years," noting in the same context that "during the next budget, it will work to complete its theory of stalled projects in Baghdad and the country's governorates." , And that the decision will not include emergency cases that are urgent for the citizen.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22542
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum