Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations

Go down

Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations Empty Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Bahrain - Iraq: Cameras documented the militias placing weapons in activist tents to distort the objectives of the demonstrations AAK_7ce8ba0a-4image_story

Sources in the Tahrir Square Coordinations said that cameras set by the activists secretly documented militia members placing swords, knives and white weapons inside the protesters' tents with the aim of dragging the protesters into confrontations with the security services.

It indicated that a number of demonstrators discovered that plan and immediately withdrew from Tahrir Square and handed over the video that their cameras documented to the security services and announced that they had not originally thought of assaulting the security men under any circumstances.

The provincial coordinators agreed with those of Baghdad to transform the October demonstrations into a cultural and political trend, with the exception of the activists in Nasiriyah, who responded to the militia’s plan with more insistence and firmness on their stance.

Close to the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, said that the latter strongly supports the activists' tendency to transform the October demonstrations into a knowledge, cultural and political movement. Al-Kazemi said that the participation of the demonstrators in the elections would bring about the required change.

For his part, legal expert Tariq Harb said that the election law recently approved by the Iraqi parliament and which has been adopted by multiple departments will show its results during the elections to be held in June of next year.

Harb indicated that the big parties will lose their positions and that the old political faces will disappear and new faces produced by the popular movement will appear on the political scene.

Activists in Baghdad expect that a large number of state employees will join the Tishreen Movement, whose salaries are threatened with suspension due to the severe financial crisis that Iraq is going through.

The retirement authority said that it has not yet received the sums allocated to cover the salaries of retirees, which means depriving the elderly of their only source of livelihood.

The religious parties that have become isolated in the Iraqi street fear the expansion of the October movement and the joining of large social groups into it, which would deepen their isolation and reduce their chances of winning in any upcoming elections.

https://menafn.com/arabic/1101065794/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%80%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%83%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%80%D9%8A%D9%80%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%AA-%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%B9-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%87-%D8%A3%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum