Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies

Go down

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies Empty The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:59 am

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies

11/3/2020

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies 24038

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Tuesday, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, conducted a field visit that included a number of brokerage firms selling and buying foreign currencies on both Al-Karkh and Al-Rasafah sides in Baghdad.

The governor has a committee specialized in auditing companies from the banking supervision department at the central bank.

A statement of the bank’s media office received by “Al-Eqtisad News” stated that the governor was informed of the companies ’workflow and their dealings with the beneficiaries of the citizens. He also listened to the notes and suggestions of the owners of the companies and promised to study them by the bank and activate their outputs, in a way that reflects positively on the work of the Iraqi financial and economic sector. 

He added that this visit comes from the bank’s keenness to see first-hand the actual reality of the work of these companies in order to develop the services provided by them.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22533
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies Empty Classification of banks operating in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Classification of banks operating in Iraq

[size=18]The Central Bank of Iraq

1.96k subscribers

SUBSCRIBE[/size]

Full information about the mechanism used by the Central Bank of Iraq to classify banks
operating in Iraq is an interesting view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI4ah-fSrLg

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies WeZzx9fK_bigger

[size=15]The Central Bank of Iraq

@cbiraq

[/size]
[rtl][size=23]The Governor of the [rtl]Central Bank of Iraq made[/rtl] a field visit that included a number of brokerage companies selling and buying foreign currencies in Baghdad, and was accompanied by a committee specialized in auditing companies from the Banking Control Department.[/rtl]

5:54 AM · 3 nov. 2020·Twitter Web App
[/size]

https://twitter.com/cbiraq/status/1323579228886077443
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies Empty In pictures, the governor of the Central Bank visits exchange companies and promises to study their proposals

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:18 pm

In pictures, the governor of the Central Bank visits exchange companies and promises to study their proposals

• 11/03/2020

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies 72d416d1-5744-4c49-b5df-ebc20612882a

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Tuesday morning, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhaif, conducted a field visit that included a number of brokerage firms buying and selling foreign currencies on both Karkh and Rusafa sides in Baghdad.

A statement of the bank’s media, a copy of which was received by the Al Furat News Agency, stated that "the governor had a committee specialized in auditing companies from the banking supervision department at the central bank."

Mukhaif informed "the workflow of these companies and their dealings with the beneficiaries of the citizens. I also listened to the notes and suggestions of the owners of the companies and promised to study them by the bank and activate their outputs, which will positively affect the work of the Iraqi financial and economic sector."

The statement pointed out that "this visit comes from his keenness to see first-hand the actual reality of the work of these companies in order to develop the services provided by them."

Ammar Al-Masoudi

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies Photo-2020-11-03-13-48-56

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies C4bc4e08-ef0b-41ba-ab89-c98864bedf23

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies Photo-2020-11-03-13-48-59

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B2%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum