Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months

Go down

The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months Empty The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:13 pm

The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months D3a2587c15

The "Federation of Industries" forms a delegation to travel to Iraq during the next two months, Muhammad Zaki al-Suwaidi Doaa Abu al-Azm Print Eng. Muhammad Zaki al-Suwaidi, head of the Federation of Egyptian Industries, stressed the necessity to invest the results of the work of the Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee, which was held on Saturday, October 31, 2020 under the chairmanship of the prime ministers of the two countries and the presence of a large number of relevant ministers from both sides, as well as the participation of heads of state. Sector unions and the presence of businessmen from both sides during the Egyptian-Iraqi Business Forum.

Eng. Mohamed Al-Suwaidi pointed out that the cooperation protocol signed between the Federation of Egyptian Industries and the Federation of Iraqi Industries stipulated in its clauses to provide all opportunities for industrial and economic cooperation and to maximize benefit from them for the benefit of members of the two federations by introducing investment opportunities and relevant laws and exchanging experiences and training through the organization of missions. And exchange visits and meetings of members of the two federations.

The protocol also stipulated the organization and holding of relevant exhibitions, identifying market requirements, and the entry of Egyptian companies with their Iraqi counterparts in manufacturing operations to increase the added value of the raw materials available in brotherly Iraq, as well as the importance of developing and rebuilding Iraq, including the rehabilitation of industrial projects and the benefit of Egyptian expertise in The development of small and craft industries and the formation of a joint committee from the two parties to hold periodic meetings alternately to study all issues in detail.

Al-Suwaidi pointed out that the Iraqi industry is in need of alliances with partners, especially the Egyptian industrialists, and that there are promising sectors in Iraq according to the state’s plan, such as the new and renewable energy, the food and engineering industries, the textile and garment sector, as well as the Iraqi side’s interest in benefiting from the experience of Egypt In the field of industrial developer and planning of modern industrial cities and industrial complexes.

He pointed to the agreement with his Iraqi counterpart, Engineer Ali Sabih Al-Saadi, to form a delegation of Egyptian industrialists members of the Union to meet with their Iraqi counterparts within the next two months and in coordination with the Ministry of Trade and Industry to build on what was done during the meeting of the Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee and the cooperation protocol signed between the two federations.

https://www.masralyoum.net/economy/2296625/%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%84-%D9%88%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8B%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%B1-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum