Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq

Go down

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq Empty Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:32 am

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq 85339180-07B5-4237-8F80-C658D0F00A7E
Nuri al-Maliki left his post after ISIS gained control of large areas of Iraq during his rule

Iraqi analysts and observers said that there are indications that the former Iraqi prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, is planning to return to the prime minister’s chair through Iran's gateway and support for militias, after his recent statements and his positions on the crises that Iraq is going through.

A source close to the State of Law coalition led by al-Maliki said, "There are unremitting efforts and meetings for a more suitable center for the owners in the next scene."

Al-Maliki has been largely absent from the Iraqi scene since his loss in the elections in 2014, months after the fall of large swaths of Iraqi lands at the hands of ISIS, in what was considered a direct failure by the government that Maliki headed for two consecutive terms.

Maliki lost his position to his comrade in the Dawa Party, Haider al-Abadi, who was the last prime minister from that party to lead the Iraqi government.

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq 000_Nic6369028
Haider al-Abadi behind al-Maliki as prime minister

The source added that "Al-Maliki meets continuously with political leaders, leaders of the popular crowd and community leaders."

The journalist, Nasser Taha, said, "Al-Maliki is trying to return to power, through the gate of Iran and the militias," adding that the man "is courting Iran in this period more than any previous period." Taha added that "those who follow Al-Maliki's recent statements will know clearly that he is trying to appear in harmony with Iran's positions, as it has the keys to Iraq, especially after the end of the demonstrations."

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq 000_Nic6386087
Analysts say that Al-Maliki is heading towards Iran during this period in an attempt to return to power

Al-Maliki attacked Israel recently, and was preceded by other statements that "the popular crowd will never come." Observers say that al-Maliki uses these slogans, especially against Israel, to win Iran in his favor.  The Iraqi journalist and analyst, Omar al-Jafal, says, "Since his removal from the premiership, Nouri al-Maliki has been trying to export himself again."

Al-Jafal believes that "all the data do not seem in favor of al-Maliki," adding: "Even the factions that supported him have become bigger than him, and do not pay much attention to his opinion."  Al-Jafal says that Al-Maliki's return to power is "a dream for him, and a nightmare for any other Iraqi."

But the journalist, Taha Nasser, says that "the diminishing fortunes of al-Maliki make him more willing to concede to the militias and Iran about anything, as he always desires to return to power, and this is what makes the situation dangerous."

The journalist, Ahmed Hussein, believes that "it is not possible to exclude the candidacy of Maliki, or any of the figures who have assumed power in Iraq since 2003, despite their failure miserably."

Hussein is unlikely to succeed Al-Maliki in his endeavors to return to power, according to the data witnessed by the country, and "the atmosphere imposed by the protests, which forces Al-Maliki and the leaders of the political parties to try to push new personalities who owe them loyalty to exercise power through it."

https://www.alhurra.com/iraq/2020/11/01/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq Empty Re: Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq 520201923175941777788

Politicians: The Iranian chaos plan is based on the arms of Hadi al-Amiri and al-Maliki, and Tehran does not want to achieve any gains on the ground for the great Iraqi revolution. Iran does not want to be convinced that Iraq is an independent state, and that it will never be a carbon copy of Iran and its gangs and militias. It does not want to be convinced that the Iraqi people despise the Iranian sectarian system, despise the Wali al-Faqih, and know very well that the devastation in Iraq is caused by the fallen and destructive Iranian games.  During the recent period and after Al-Kazemi came to power, despite his failure, dispersion and weakness, according to some politicians, it is not based on the Iranian mood, and the next Iranian plan in Iraq is based on chaos and destruction. A political source in Baghdad revealed that Iran

It plans to overthrow the three presidents in Iraq, ahead of the early parliamentary elections, scheduled for the summer of 2021, but its ambitions are facing serious difficulties. Iran places both Prime Minister Al-Kazemi, President Barham Salih and Parliament Speaker Muhammad al- Halbousi as allies of Saudi Arabia and the United States of America, since its corrupt ally, former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, was ousted following unprecedented demonstrations that began in October 2019 and lasted for months. The sources expect, according to a report published in "Al-Arab" newspaper, that the Iranian plan to overthrow the three presidents in Iraq will be revitalized after the US presidential election battle has evacuated and yielded a winner.

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq 420201314344742974116

The source familiar with the scenes of the political movement that has been taking place for days said that Iran is working according to the principle of what is not fully realized, its bulk is not left, meaning that it will accept any partial results resulting from this plan.
Believes Iran or rather its terrorist ruling, protests that toppled Bhlifaa Mahdi only, and ignored in favor and Halbusi, but they erected old Mustafa Kazmi deducted a new head of government !!

Iranian politicians, analysts, and writers have publicly expressed this vision in the media and social media, and are working hard to mobilize the Shiite public behind this hypothesis, but to no avail until now.  Sources said that Tehran is playing on the chord of the three presidencies, the President of the Republic, the Prime Minister and the Speaker of Parliament. They are as people who are not important in themselves, but to cause chaos and disrupt the upcoming early elections. This hypothesis developed in light of a Sunni political movement supported by Iran and Turkey to dismiss Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, who represents the second generation of Sunni politicians, adopts a liberal model, and is open to relations with the Arab Gulf states, the West and the United States.

Al-Maliki is flirting with Iran ... and his eye is on power in Iraq 92020520340934357134

Sources said that the terrorist leader of the Badr Hadi al-Amiri organization and the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, share roles within the Iranian plan, while the former appears in the calm appearance of al-Hakim seeking calm, the second leads continuous political pressure operations to mobilize the crowd with the aim of toppling al-Halbousi first, and al-Kazimi and Saleh if possible. Al-Maliki cannot forget that Al- Halbousi insisted on passing the election law in the multi-district formula, a formula that lies at the heart of the demands of the October protesters.  Al-Maliki wants every Iraqi governorate to be a single district so that it will be easy for him to obtain seats in the central and southern governorates, in which his fans are dispersed and cannot compete within their districts and suburbs. Maliki is seeking to appease his fierce Shiite opponent, Muqtada al-Sadr, to unify the Shiite efforts against al- HalbousiAl-Kazemi and Saleh, but Al-Sadr prefers to "stay on the hill" for the time being, according to observers. For the first time in years, the criminal Nouri al-Maliki announced that he does not object to coordinating political efforts with al-Sadr, who sponsors a parliamentary bloc that includes 52 deputies, which was taken as an indication of the intentions of the leader of the State of Law coalition to compromise in exchange for building an alliance against the heads of Parliament, the government and the Republic.
Observers said that Iran prefers to overthrow the three presidents months before the date of early elections, so that its allies can arrange their cards and restore absolute control over political life in the country.

Experts revealed to the "Baghdad Post" that the secret of Iran's adherence to the hypothesis of chaos in Iraq during the next stage is that if early elections were actually held, according to what Al-Kazemi promised, that would be considered a victory for the great Iraqi revolution, and the results will certainly not be in Iran's favor.And its militia, which lost everything in the Iraqi street.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/203633/%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AD-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=24df67bc6e78f9257edddf1aca1bc37deadeb9d2-1604342450-0-Add1wwPq52GJMnc8mqX4wMchn5UeWJFJvRIKqjCt2pDsEZTc-DmxRm5dTBaereNJ1tUmiYAfwYsI6WfZlu3ikOxqz0-oduinGQPilhj6jI0RbWLLD4kkg0Cj4rB9RWK7fj6ApMQGimc29dI10GwH4gDTN0sjaOpNX9A3WENLO5Z7a3o0lgDSsZ3oo33Pi_PBQJqnV-sguZeCzim4EUvDYYotAC-q5cQenbyP_tbHoXfi-rngdVLnlCm440c3PThQNrGITfB636vHC3_LYxbSYK8IEnuB7kb2HaeXaj6il9AscxMMItMsFD-hquIkvSOgoWOGJxHnMaM6191uPxGXmxjy9Q2ipD5i8mgkcX9jHfV6dlc9lRM3oDB5Xur_OnUADpmUMo2eZZ4kqsrv8TnzWZ6cfd8MiQJZe_cgvmkNwZsZ0ELZqkRzmvXhJbyy6CXbyWuofNW6-DDp88-hmHIR59xLGLSTYNuRTQk8GAYrtKs1lpwHGSSIJtpTAXsaS2ZSYZgEXwDdWzdrW4WdibpEPyU4D3ym0Hmj5V-CJ278T2aG_cLbSLtsnWoe9Mz58YFjYeiDUH5YOc-wwkqYEtgjPfhq1tcfMLBHVH08CKak2V0TyEfBaTqBO6FcoYGNFuBKpJi-l8tnrCb1HQ0DQJ5WqWrVXUst_bvXOLUpuSucxB1S7vk5pTO0LFoThjaEr_wSD6nhlMp5kYGbUVtTm9FTlRuyUBcYD4gOccrD4mx8PBmgHRMHWjEDFSFyjmofidpc7nE_VnoYbLFdxHIYoZfOlJQPNcP9oYUpdQr7BwyWiE4Ky3OCw_yRxYrZ3-KnMb8v-KUJtorpiTZNFlqftERFtQ15jvZPgjODerj-xqJ41u-wWf18FVOExG7ZrE6yjhmEeO3C4oMhfuXQ9f98FQYvhTLjZZrX8crp1Ic-o9hKERUYdrFZAo7Aio5bEpJNPFN6LA
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum