Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt

Go down

Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt Empty Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:55 am

Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt

11/02/2020

Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt 24002

Economy News _ Baghdad

The opinion authority of the Ministry of Planning decided, on Monday, to approve the signing of three memoranda of understanding with the Arab Republic of Egypt, in the economic, development, statistical, training and administrative fields.

The ministry stated in a statement that "Al-Eqtisad News" received a copy of it, "This came during the seventh session of the Commission headed by Minister of Planning Khaled Battal Al-Najm, and it was attended by the Ministry's undersecretaries, heads of agencies and centers and general managers in it."

The minister emphasized that "cooperation with Egypt will witness a clear development during the next stage, after the important visit of the Egyptian Prime Minister and his accompanying government delegation to Iraq during the past week."

He pointed out that the memorandums of understanding approved by the Opinion Commission today will be signed during his visit to Cairo at the end of this month.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22513
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt Empty During its seventh session for the year 2020 .. The Opinion Committee at the Ministry of Planning decided to approve the signing of three memoranda of understanding with Egypt in the economic and statistical fields

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:59 am

During its seventh session for the year 2020 .. The Opinion Committee at the Ministry of Planning decided to approve the signing of three memoranda of understanding with Egypt in the economic and statistical fields

2020-11-02

Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt 16043101955ba6ff0b8970a7c41308f7d283544759--%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A3%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A3%D9%8A

The opinion committee at the Ministry of Planning decided today, Monday, to ratify the signing of three memoranda of understanding with the Arab Republic of Egypt, in the economic, development, statistical, training and administrative fields.

This came during the seventh session of the commission chaired by the Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, and it was attended by the two undersecretaries of the ministry, heads of agencies and centers and general managers in it.

The minister emphasized that cooperation with Egypt will witness a clear development during the next stage, after the important visit of the Egyptian Prime Minister and his accompanying government delegation to Iraq last week, indicating that the memorandums of understanding approved by the Opinion Commission today will be signed during his visit to Cairo. End of the month.

In addition, the Opinion Committee at the Ministry of Planning studied a number of issues and files listed on its agenda, and took the necessary measures, decisions and recommendations regarding them.

Planning agrees to sign three memoranda of understanding with Egypt 16043101955ba6ff0b8970a7c41308f7d283544759--%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A3%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A3%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1321
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum