Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues!

Go down

Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues! Empty Al-Kazemi pays the bill for 17 years of bad financial policy, and securing employee salaries is a miracle if the global crisis continues!

Post by GirlBye Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Baghdad - Iraq today:

Experts and economists who spoke to (Iraq Today) believe that “the current government’s financial crisis is not a product of today, and it is not the making of the past months, as much as they are long accumulations of failed financial and monetary policies, and the inability to strategically plan to protect the Iraqi state from the fate that occurred Today, when it is completely unable to provide the salaries of its employees, while it is forced to borrow money internally and externally, which is similar in economic norms to eating dead meat, as it is the rule of the compelled who does not find it necessary to follow this policy as a temporary solution, not to be the main solution “.

They indicated in their speech that “we do not defend the Al-Kazemi government, as far as we explain the truth to the people as it is, for this government inherits the problem of the accumulated financial deficit since at least the Al-Abadi government, and the deficit doubled with the government of Abdul Mahdi, who added to the state’s administrative sector nearly half a million employees. Governmental government within one year, which was a pressing addition to current expenditures, raising the operating budget from 40 trillion dinars to nearly 65 trillion dinars, which generated a deficit of nearly twenty trillion, and this government must secure it.

And they indicated that “the current government, when it presented a reform paper, called it white, and included short and long-term solutions, it could be a gateway to a long-term solution, but it is weak in implementation procedures, especially in imposing a unified, strict, real and impenetrable tax system that is not impenetrable and fraudulent, and also to proceed. Going forward by securing the resources of border crossings, reviewing the policy of unreasonable tax exemptions, as well as considering the policy of generous government support, which is unreasonable, and through which the state tries to support the poor classes, but this support goes in practice to the upper and middle classes, which do not work in real terms in Country".

They also indicated that “the government is also required to reconsider the file of state properties that are rented, vacant or occupied, and that it must dispose of them by selling the surplus, and through public auctions, televised, and also selling state vehicles estimated at hundreds of thousands on which the state spends billions on maintenance and fuel without Useless, and keeping the wheels and the specialized and necessary mechanisms, as well as reviewing the unreasonable allowances received by certain categories of employees that consume significant amounts.

They pointed out that “economic reform must begin with concrete measures, and be felt by everyone, and only plans will remain on paper, and the most worthy of implementing a reform program is to accelerate the implementation of a balanced salary law for all state employees, and prevent unreasonable manipulations in this matter, as well. On taking quick measures to curb the apparent financial corruption operations in government companies, and their illogical contracts, and the government contracting file should be reviewed, and unnecessary spending on unproductive projects should be stopped, as well as a radical restructuring of all departments and non-productive institutions, merging and streamlining all ministries, and stopping random employment And that often occurs as collateral at the expense of the public office and its productivity.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2736593
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum