Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq?

Go down

Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq? Empty Report .. The Oil for Reconstruction Program .. Will it Succeed in Reconstructing Iraq?

Post by GirlBye Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:52 pm

Egypt and Iraq signed 15 memoranda of understanding and a cooperative program on Saturday. This comes within the framework of the consensus to work within the oil-for-reconstruction program, as Egyptian companies will implement, through the agreed program, a set of projects according to the Iraqi government's desire, and a form for this mechanism will be established and a future development and investment partnership will begin.

What are the most important projects that the Egyptian side will undertake in Iraq?
Economic expert, Saleh Al-Hamashi, says, “Iraq is experiencing a financial crisis, and it is trying to play the oil card, in light of Egypt's need for this material. Iraq cannot pay money for projects because of its financial situation, and Egypt is in great need of energy, as it will benefit from the decline The price of oil that Iraq will sell to her.

Al-Hamashi said, "These investments suffer from the deteriorating reality of Iraqi work, which impedes the work of companies due to its financial and administrative system and the existing corruption, but Iraq is always seeking to conclude these agreements."

He added, "These agreements will see the light, because of the economic problems facing Egypt and the world, where population growth and employment increases. Egypt will focus on its investments on energy and housing, that is, government investments that will be guaranteed by the Iraqi state."

https://iraqakhbar.com/2736413
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum