Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded

Go down

Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded Empty Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded

Post by GirlBye Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:37 am

Al-Kazemi: We are keen on revitalizing and developing the private sector in Iraq at the current stage / expanded 866182-ba3355d1-8e36-4d9c-b4f1-0e2dd56ea4a4

Baghdad / NINA / The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, affirmed the government's keenness to revitalize and develop the private sector in Iraq, at the current stage, and to benefit from the Egyptian experience in the field of financial and economic reform.

Al-Kazemi said during the inauguration of the Iraqi-Egyptian Economic and Trade Forum, in the presence of the Egyptian Prime Minister Mustafa Madbouly: “The current crisis that Iraq is going through due to the repercussions of the Corona pandemic and the low global oil prices has pushed the government to deliberate planning, to achieve economic reform and support the private sector, To be effective and influential in development projects and in the activity of the local market, "indicating:" The white paper prepared by the government represents a clear road map in this direction. "

Al-Kazemi also stressed, according to a statement by his media office: "The government is committed to developing the Iraqi-Egyptian partnership, and is serious about working to improve the investment environment in Iraq, and to overcome the difficulties facing Egyptian companies coming to Iraq," calling on the Egyptian side to facilitate the entry of Iraqi businessmen into Egypt. And the establishment of partnerships with their Egyptian counterparts. ”

The Prime Minister stressed the importance of this meeting being a turning point in developing economic cooperation between the two countries and expanding the scope of commercial, industrial and investment opportunities for businessmen in Iraq and Egypt.

He added:“ He touched President El-Sisi and Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly is very keen and encouraging to promote partnership, and pay attention to the development that our region needs in order to establish peace and stability .

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=866182
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum