Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements"

Go down

The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" Empty The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements"

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:04 pm

The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements"

•  10/30/2020

The Egyptian Prime Minister arrives in Baghdad tomorrow to sign "important agreements" 504

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The joint Iraqi-Egyptian Higher Committee will meet in Baghdad tomorrow, Saturday, to discuss ways of joint cooperation between the two countries, and in implementation of the outcomes of the tripartite summit that was held between the leaders of Egypt, Iraq and Jordan two months ago.

Last August, the Jordanian capital, Amman, witnessed a tripartite summit that brought together Jordan's King Abdullah II, President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, and Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein also met his Egyptian counterpart Sameh Shoukry in Cairo this month, and participated in the "tripartite mechanism between Egypt, Iraq and Jordan" meeting at the level of foreign ministers. 
The Egyptian Prime Minister, Mostafa Madbouly, will preside over the work of the High Committee between Egypt and Iraq tomorrow, Saturday, in the capital, on a high-level visit to Iraq. 

The meetings of the Supreme Committee between the two countries will deal with "discussing and reviewing a number of proposed cooperation projects in various sectors, and agreeing to start their implementation during the next phase."

The meetings of experts from the Iraqi and Egyptian sides began Wednesday in Baghdad, in preparation for the work of the ministerial preparatory session to be held today, Friday, headed by Minister of Trade Alaa Al-Jubouri and Rania Al-Mashat, Minister of International Cooperation on the Egyptian side, and then the final work of the Egyptian-Iraqi Joint Higher Committee, headed by the prime ministers of the two countries. , tomorrow is Saturday. 

The official page of the Egyptian Cabinet on Facebook said yesterday, "Experts from both sides are working, during the meetings on Wednesday and Thursday, to agree on the final drafts of the ready documents, to sign at the conclusion of the work of the Supreme Committee."

It is noteworthy that "the agreement establishing the joint higher committee between the two countries was signed in July 1988". The joint Egyptian-Iraqi Supreme Committee represents an important mechanism of Egyptian economic diplomacy, to coordinate international cooperation frameworks with Iraq.

According to the official page of the Egyptian government, yesterday, it is "intended to sign a number of important documents between Egypt and Iraq, during the meeting of the Joint Higher Committee headed by the prime ministers of the two countries, in several vital sectors, including air transport, maritime transport, taxes, industry and health." Justice, housing, construction and building, environmental protection, and other important agreements. "

The Egyptian Minister of International Cooperation had met with the Iraqi ambassador in Cairo and her permanent representative to the Arab League, Ahmed Nayef Rashid al-Dulaimi, earlier last month, to discuss arrangements for the convening of the Egyptian-Iraqi Joint Higher Committee. She stressed during the meeting, "the depth of the Egyptian-Iraqi relations, and the Egyptian government's aspiration to develop these relations in various aspects of economic cooperation between the two countries."

Ammar Al-Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A9?fbclid=IwAR15TuNe1IxNLmxPvVZnR0rLo5ZwSpZTMGHf0JMwfKa9u915_RrAkhykSS8
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum