Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions

Go down

Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions Empty Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:55 pm

Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions 23114
Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar during the OPEC Plus meeting

10/11/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

The Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, affirmed Iraq's commitment to the determinants of "OPEC" and "OPEC +" in reducing oil production.

"The issue of increasing production is subject to discussion with our partners in the organization after the deadline between OPEC countries and its allies has expired," Abdul-Jabbar said in statements followed by Al-Eqtisad News.

He added, "The total exports of crude oil for the current month of October are still stable at two million and 600 thousand standard barrels per day."

He continued that "it will continue at this level, according to the agreement (OPEC Plus)," indicating that "Iraq's commitment to the current oil production cuts; has achieved the full percentage reduction planned within the country's share of the total reduction."

Abdul-Jabbar stressed that Iraq is looking forward to achieving more cooperation with OPEC member producers to achieve common goals to maintain the stability of the price of a barrel of crude oil in the global market.

On the other hand, the Minister of Oil revealed that "the government estimated the price of a barrel of oil at 42 dollars in the draft general budget for the year 2021, according to the economic data of the global oil market and the implications of the Corona virus on the activity of industrialized countries and its impact on the volume of demand and the price of a barrel on the global market."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22184

Iraq renews its commitment to OPEC + decisions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum