Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option

2 posters

Go down

NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  Empty NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:07 pm

NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
It’s That Time Again
There Is No Other Option
VOTE TRUMP

October 11, 2020  /  Keenan Team | GroupK  

Well it is that time again. It’s Election time and did we learn anything over the past four years? 

I am sure we all did and that is that our President, Donald Trump is the greatest President ever. We cannot compare him to anyone, (except perhaps John F. Kennedy who was taken too soon from us) seeing that nearly all of them were Cabal (and that all began a long time ago.)

Our President, Donald Trump went out and took on both the Democratic and Republic parties right from the beginning; although by necessity he found himself within the Republican party.

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  Trump-115

He was a conservative but he was much more than anyone ever knew they were getting. He was the one that would clean up the mess created by fools who thought they could take over our world. 

He chased them. He kicked them, and when it is all over and done – and they are found guilty of so many crimes – he just might be able to say “I cleaned them from our house.” 

Mr. President, I will be there to help you once you win. Until then I am sure you will continue to fight hard and however you have to; but do not ever let them do such things to you and your family again.

For now, and with the support of all those who back Group K, get out there and make sure we are going to have a planet to live on after the election and do the right thing. Know what that is?

VOTE TRUMP. 

This is the only one on the card that makes any sense at all. 

Now rest well and let me get back to doing my job. Time is a wasting. 

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  Semarang-4

All the best,

Neil Keenan

Amanah

Indonesia

https://youtu.be/K4DDSXDqtSM

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-its-that-time-again-there-is-no-other-option-vote-trump/

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  2245507099NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option  Empty Re: NEIL the bloated con man KEENAN UPDATE - It’s That Time Again There Is No Other Option

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:28 pm

Oh Donny! Donny! My panties are all moist at the very thought of you!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum