Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency.

Go down

Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. Empty Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency.

Post by GirlBye Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:46 pm

Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. OKwo7nQk_normal
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. 1f1ee-1f1f6
Ali is a student

Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. 1f1ee-1f1f6

@ali6_06
Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency.

Parliamentary Finance headed by Haitham al-Jubouri describes the Finance Minister’s proposal to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar as an illogical solution

Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. Ehk_9wAXcAEFOu_?format=jpg&name=small

Retweets

Quote Tweets

https://twitter.com/ali6_06/status/1304143899737444352
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. Empty Re: Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency.

Post by GirlBye Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:10 pm

Finance Minister Ali Allawi proposes to reduce the value of the Iraqi dinar and introduce a new currency. L06mJ_Tu_bigger

????????????????????????

@ hyd_61

Oct 10
#Exclusive

Some of what was mentioned in the reform paper that the government called white as follows: 1. Reducing the wages and salaries bill from 25% of GDP to 12.5% ​​within three years 2. Reforming the retirement fund so that it is not linked to the budget and the retirement salaries are paid directly from the fund

Reducing financial support for state-owned companies by 30% every year for a period of three years 4. Reducing total government support from 13% of GDP to 5% within three years 5. Restructuring the public salary scale by stopping new employment and replacement operations in the sector The year

Establishing a higher ceiling for employees ’salaries in a manner that achieves fairness and reduces differences 7. Applying income tax on employee allocations, incentives, bonuses, etc.

9. Issuing national bonds and instruments and offering them for public circulation in the Iraq Stock Exchange 10. Study the current exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and take into account the requirements of financial and monetary stability and achieving the competitiveness of the Iraqi economy

11- Restructuring state-owned public companies and converting them into private companies 12.Reforming the defect in the ration card system in a way that secures the protection of people with limited income and withholding it from families whose income exceeds a certain ceiling
https://twitter.com/hyd_61/status/1314860758325506049
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum