Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tier 1, 2, 3 payout.

+8
SEBtopdog
DTConcerned
mauih1
readysetrv
LeeCountyNM
Goldmember
MartyM
trebor1859
12 posters

Go down

Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. Empty Tier 1, 2, 3 payout.

Post by trebor1859 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 pm

We've been hearing more recently of the elite holding up the Tier 3 payout(ours).

My question: Would it not be true that the countries and governments would already have received their payouts as gurus have predicted Tier 1 and 2 already being cash-out. So why are the gurus still claiming everyone needs this to fix their economy if they already have been paid. IMO, there is no Tier 1, 2, 3. as countries are still in financial turmoil.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. Empty Ohhhhh ?

Post by MartyM Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm

trebor1859 wrote:We've been hearing more recently of the elite holding up the Tier 3 payout(ours).

My question: Would it not be true that the countries and governments would already have received their payouts as gurus have predicted Tier 1 and 2 already being cash-out. So why are the gurus still claiming everyone needs this to fix their economy if they already have been paid. IMO, there is no Tier 1, 2, 3. as countries are still in financial turmoil.

Ya think... can't argue with logic. Smile
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. Empty Re: Tier 1, 2, 3 payout.

Post by Goldmember Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Whats your first clue? Tier I payout happened when they fraudulently loaned/paid out $16 Trillion to international banks......Tier II happened when they fraudulently foreclosed on and "stole" 10-15 million homes, collecting proceeds and distributing them to International banks.....Tier III payout is the RV taxes they will get, who knows, maybe they'll concoct an Order sweeping everyone's accounts because you didnt properly fill out your FIN CEN 104, or pay your capital taxes on time, and make you sue them to get it back......or Iraq Warsurcharge tax.....nothing would surprise, they just do whats in their nature.
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Good will overcome this time!!!!!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 pm

LeeCountyNM wrote:Good will overcome this time!!!!!

That's funny... good has not overcome, like forever. I don't see it starting now.

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 am

There has not been any teired pay-outs. It has not RV'd yet.

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:27 am

readysetrv wrote:There has not been any teired pay-outs. It has not RV'd yet.

Agreed, but who knows if they have COOKED THE BOOKS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 am

One thing most fail to remember, on June 30th, 2011 the DFI funds were releast to Iraq. Some say the foreign contractors are getting paid in Rv'd Dinar, not so, they are being paid out of the DFI funds in American Dollars since those funds were releast for infustucture investment in Iraq i.e. oil drilling and exploration, housing, streets and roadways, electric grid and many more fall under infustucture. That money will not last long and then what? And most likely already spent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 am

AJAnderson wrote:One thing most fail to remember, on June 30th, 2011 the DFI funds were releast to Iraq. Some say the foreign contractors are getting paid in Rv'd Dinar, not so, they are being paid out of the DFI funds in American Dollars since those funds were releast for infustucture investment in Iraq i.e. oil drilling and exploration, housing, streets and roadways, electric grid and many more fall under infustucture. That money will not last long and then what? And most likely already spent.

Good point...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:06 am

And then look at who's one of the biggest investors in Iraq, yes China. China has a 1 million housing contract with Iraq. China consistently complains of our debt and how much of it they own, but yet they take on contracts in US dollars and buy US products to build them. I know for a fact China is buying most of the lumber from 5 US Sawmills in the Pacific Northwest and they are shipping to Iraq. What a vicious circle man weaves for itself all over worthless money.

Back to top Go down

Post by mauih1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 am

AJAnderson wrote:And then look at who's one of the biggest investors in Iraq, yes China. China has a 1 million housing contract with Iraq. China consistently complains of our debt and how much of it they own, but yet they take on contracts in US dollars and buy US products to build them. I know for a fact China is buying most of the lumber from 5 US Sawmills in the Pacific Northwest and they are shipping to Iraq. What a vicious circle man weaves for itself all over worthless money.

So true, and well put!

We must keep in mind that what is presented to us, or revealed to us through normal channels, is rarely, if ever the actual truth.

It's all a behind-closed-doors political game, of which us peons can't, and don't have any control over.

True Politics
(also Carpetbagger) >noun; >adj 1 that which we have no control or influence over, yet controls and influences our lives every day 2 the art of selfish deception for personal gain 3 the usage of media and lack of public awareness to achieve one's goals 4 the loss of all honesty and moral fortitude [origin: terra firma, universal] (MauiH1: Dictionary of Everyday Terms, cir. 1961) slang: B.S., Lying and Cheating.

~~~~~
mauih1
mauih1

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:54 am

AJAnderson wrote:And then look at who's one of the biggest investors in Iraq, yes China. China has a 1 million housing contract with Iraq. China consistently complains of our debt and how much of it they own, but yet they take on contracts in US dollars and buy US products to build them. I know for a fact China is buying most of the lumber from 5 US Sawmills in the Pacific Northwest and they are shipping to Iraq. What a vicious circle man weaves for itself all over worthless money.

Doesn't China own the Pacific coast?Twisted Evil
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:09 pm

DTConcerned wrote:

Doesn't China own the Pacific coast?Twisted Evil

I can tell you from personal experience that not only are Chinese nationals looking to purchase land on the West Coast, CA in particular, they are very interested in acquiring control of American media outlets. While the FCC prohibits foreign nationals from owning more than 20% of Federally licensed broadcast facilities, it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to circumvent the letter of the law.

Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Tier 1, 2, 3 payout. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:31 pm

I am opinionated as far as foreign ownership of anythign inside our country. I think we shoudl follow Mexico's example and only allow a leasing of up to 99 years(renewable) and the government has the right to terminate the lease without consequence at any point with a minimal notification. Foreign business interests coudl then invest and operate within, but could not make any threat to control or place claims against ownership.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by mauih1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm

DTConcerned wrote:I am opinionated as far as foreign ownership of anythign inside our country. I think we shoudl follow Mexico's example and only allow a leasing of up to 99 years(renewable) and the government has the right to terminate the lease without consequence at any point with a minimal notification. Foreign business interests coudl then invest and operate within, but could not make any threat to control or place claims against ownership.

Wow, do I ever agree with you on this point!

However, if I may, I would like to take it a few steps further. We should follow the Mexican government's example for their rules and regulations regarding Visa's and immigration into their country. And then ENFORCE them, instead of encouraging/promoting aliens, or foreign nationals, if you will, to come into the country and take, take, take without regard to that country’s own culture or property. ( I know, a reversal of how they approach their own people coming into the U.S.A.)

My opinion, strong as it may be.

~~~~~

[/size]

Last edited by mauih1 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change font size)
mauih1
mauih1

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Man this makes me what to cry:( there are not tiers!!! no three tiers. There has been no RV to date period. When it happens it will happen all over the world all at one moment in time, that is all there is folks... God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Is it true, people are already cashing out?

May the daystar arise in your hearts!
BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by rmoney Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:06 pm

red rover , red rover have tier 1-2-3 come on over ....... lol!

rmoney

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm

We must be tier 4

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum