Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ

Go down

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ Empty INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ

Post by GirlBye Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:01 pm

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN IRAQ %D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-e1577695066502

Dear Investors:

Welcome to Iraq
We have embarked on a mission of rebuilding Iraq by attracting Iraqi, Arab, and foreign capital investment. Such investment will contribute to the transfer of knowledge and technology in all Iraqi economic sectors currently being transformed from centralized economy to a market economy based on free competition, equal opportunity and the development of the private sector. NIC witnessed receiving many official delegations, businessmen and international companies and holding various forums with signing several agreements that facilitate the smooth entrance of investors into Iraq and guaranty them lots of privileges and incentives.

– The One Stop Shop in the National and Provincial Investment Commissions which facilitate the processing of the investment licenses applications, issuing the license, allocating the land, securing tax exemptions, and facilitating the entry and exit of investors and their employees.

– Providing potential investors with the updated Investment Map for each year which lists the investment opportunities with a geographic description at the different provinces as well as a product and service sectoral description.

– The Investor Guide, which provides the necessary information to facilitate entry and exit procedures to and from Iraq and how to enjoy the many benefits of the investment law, in addition to explaining the investment environment and the procedures followed in registering companies to work in Iraq.

– Amendment of Investment Law 13 of 2006 which guarantees the ownership of land by local, Arab and foreign investors for housing projects based on law No. 2 of 2010 and the amendment of the Statute (7) which organizes the lease rates for lands invested in the various fields.

We are happy to address any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Please email us or visit our headquarters in Baghdad. We are committed to providing all necessary services to achieve a mutually beneficial relationship.
National Investment Commission
Baghdad- Iraq
Go to: https://investpromo.gov.iq/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum