Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq

Go down

China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq Empty China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq

Post by GirlBye Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:29 am

Contract worth $210mln awarded for Harir cement plant

China's CMEC to build cement plant in Iraq 190521114235IMNE

Image used for illustrative purpose. Concrete Plant behind a pile of sand. The sand is used in making the concrete.

China Machinery Engineering Corporation (CMEC) announced on Thursday that it been awarded a contract to construct a cement plant in Erbil, Iraq.

The company said in a stock exchange statement that it had entered into a $210 million contract to construct the Harir cement plant last month.

The scope includes "design, supply, construction, warranty, operation and maintenance and other works of the project," the statement noted.
"The total construction period of the project is expected to last for approximately 30 months upon commencement of the construction," the statement added.

(Writing by Syed Ameen Kader; Editing by Anoop Menon)
(anoop.menon@refinitiv.com)
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum