Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !!

Go down

Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! Empty Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !!

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:19 am

Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! Image
08-10-2020 11:40 AM

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Thamer Theban Al-Hamdani, said today, Thursday, that all oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy, except for Iraq, while calling on the government to present the economic reform paper and maximize state resources by relying on other non-oil resources.

Al-Hamdani told Al-Ikhbariya, “Iraq must realize that oil alone is not enough under the current circumstances of a drop in prices due to the Corona pandemic and price discrepancies in global markets,” calling for “real steps to be taken and serious and effective work in the matter of controlling ports. Borders, customs, taxes, etc., as well as real control over oil resources. "

He added that "total dependence on oil has made Iraq a rentier country, and this is totally untrue because most countries in the world have oil, but they depend on investments and on other revenues," noting that "the governments that have been in succession on Iraq from 2003 until today have completely relied on oil and this is not." Glory. The world is moving towards clean energy and dispensing with oil, so there must be a thoughtful plan to take advantage of some important resources and activate them in the short term. "

Al-Hamdani pointed out that "the economic crisis is a matter of the exclusive jurisdiction of the executive government, and it is required to submit the economic reform paper to the House of Representatives for approval and discussion as soon as possible."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=228465

Deputy: All oil-producing countries depend on investment to strengthen their economy except Iraq !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum