Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region

Go down

An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region Empty An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:15 am

An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region 23468
An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region

10/8/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

The US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, David Copley, met, on Thursday, with a number of businessmen and the American Chamber of Commerce in Erbil, to discuss the trade environment and international investment opportunities in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region.

Copley emphasized that the United States wants to bring investment into Iraq, but the ability to do so is linked to the security situation and corruption.

Copley was accompanied by Consul General Rob Waller and President of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Kurdistan Region Abu Zayd League, economic relations advisor at the Ministry of Trade and Industry in the Kurdistan Region, and representatives of 8 companies and businessmen.

Copley announced to the attendees that the United States of America is ready to strengthen relations with the Kurdistan Region, especially in the trade sector.

During his visit to Erbil, he held several meetings, including his meeting with the political leadership in the Kurdistan Region.

Copley and Waller announced the commitment of the United States of America to support all forms of economic openness in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq, and the US Consulate General in Erbil is working with a number of American organizations, including the American Chamber of Commerce in the Kurdistan Region and the American Trade Council in the Kurdistan Region, to bring in a large number of trade delegations. The American Council for the Kurdistan Region in order to identify and clarify the opportunities, which resulted in opening branches of many American brands and opening offices for sale in the Kurdistan Region.

The Kurdistan Regional Government Investment Commission confirmed the creation of American investments to implement hundreds of investment projects in the Kurdistan Region, and the Kurdistan Regional Government announced its support for American investment in the Kurdistan Region.

One of the goals of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Kurdistan Region is to build a bridge for relationships between American merchants and their counterparts in the Kurdistan Region.

The Director of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Kurdistan Region, Barbara Apple, said: "We are here as a source of reassurance for American merchants, and if we do not have the answers, we will continue to find answers. We are the bridge of communication between the US government and businessmen and merchants' mentors in the Kurdistan Region, so that we can connect representatives of merchants and the economy. All parties are in the Kurdistan Region, and we can support putting the economy on its feet. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22169

An American delegation discusses enhancing investment and trade with the Kurdistan Region 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum