Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative

Go down

Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative Empty Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:53 am

Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative

Investment Opportunity: Five One Labs Launches Iraqi Investment Initiative IBN_8a38c257-8image_story
Five One Labs, a start-up incubator for Iraqi and Syrian entrepreneurs based in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI), has launched Five One Invest, an investment initiative that creates more efficient deal-making and matchmaking opportunities for local investors and increases access to capital for entrepreneurs as they scale.

Five One Labs co-founder Alice Bosley said:

"We are thrilled to launch Five One Invest as a way to strengthen the investment environment in Iraq today.

"On one hand, early-stage investors are facing a fragmented, inefficient market as they attempt to source deals, and on the other entrepreneurs are finding it difficult to access investment capital as they look to scale.

"By matching the best of our entrepreneur and investor communities, we will be able to facilitate more deals, all while providing additional resources and networking opportunities to the community."

Through Five One Labs' ongoing work supporting startups, the incubator has developed an extensive network of entrepreneurs and investors, along with deep expertise in the investment landscape of Iraq.

This makes Five One Labs uniquely positioned to launch this initiative, where they will provide resources to both sides of its community, including investment readiness programs and advisory services for start-ups to ensure each is armed with pitch decks and robust investment strategies ahead of connecting with investors.

For investors who become members, Five One Invest will offer curated matchmaking to source, evaluate, and facilitate investment in early-stage companies throughout the country. Members will also be offered unique Master Class workshops and networking opportunities.

Non-members will have access to opportunities such as their Fundamentals of Angel Investing Course and a monthly Speaker Series. As Five One Invest continues to expand its network, select investors can experience the growing value of joining the community, including an enhanced pipeline and syndicate partners.

For entrepreneurs seeking access to finance, Five One Invest provides a number of useful resources, including advisory and valuation services, investment readiness workshops and opportunities to showcase their startups through monthly Entrepreneur Spotlights.

Five One Invest will launch its programs on October 14 with its inaugural online panel discussion, "Investment in Iraq: Now and Five Years Forward," which is open to the public and will feature a conversation among local and international investors and Iraqi startups.

This launch of Five One Invest comes during a time of growth for the broader entrepreneurial landscape of the KRI and Iraq, which has seen a massive increase in the number of early-stage ventures launched in the past five years.

Five One Labs has been intensively supporting the ecosystem through startup incubation programs, annual investor trips to Iraq for regional and international investors, coworking spaces in Erbil and Sulaimani, and investment readiness workshops since its founding in 2017.

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2020/10/08/five-one-labs-launches-iraqi-investment-initiative/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum