Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
things to ponder I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

things to ponder

5 posters

Go down

things to ponder Empty things to ponder

Post by Jayzze Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:07 pm

while stuck in traffic for 2 hours for a 45 minute ride home i thought about this. in all the years the gurus have never been right but  they keep conning you lke a used car salesman and they always come up with bs why it did not but the best  part is most have side kicks that bring them so called info. with the excepn of a few do you really know who they really are? do you kow where they get there info? could this be why there info is never right and i feel bad for the ones that really need this to happen keep on supporting these used car salesman that no one knows. will this happen or not nor the amount. but think about this iraq is supposed to be in poverty with no liquity nor high prices for there main product oil and if one really needed the money why to they keep kicking the can down the road. there is an old saying god helps those who help themselfs. in iraqs case the only ones helping them is iran and the goi stealing their money to the tune of billions a year. so will iraq ever wise up and change for the better only time will tell certainly not in the near future
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

things to ponder Empty Re: things to ponder

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:00 pm

Jayzze wrote:while stuck in traffic for 2 hours for a 45 minute ride home i thought about this. in all the years the gurus have never been right but  they keep conning you lke a used car salesman and they always come up with bs why it did not but the best  part is most have side kicks that bring them so called info. with the excepn of a few do you really know who they really are? do you kow where they get there info? could this be why there info is never right and i feel bad for the ones that really need this to happen keep on supporting these used car salesman that no one knows. will this happen or not nor the amount. but think about this iraq is supposed to be in poverty with no liquity nor high prices for there main product oil and if one really needed the money why to they keep kicking the can down the road. there is an old saying god helps those who help themselfs. in iraqs case the only ones helping them is iran and the goi stealing their money to the tune of billions a year. so will iraq ever wise up and change for the better only time will tell certainly not in the near future

Really hard to beat on the negative side my Jayzze !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:40 pm

claude  it has nothing to do with being negative it is pure fact  and if you can find any articles do what  you do best print it. claude back in 1985 i started a busisness with a broken down van and have been blessed to build  it up greatly based on fact and research and not on bs from  people that  i do not even know. it was  hard work and not fairy tales that if you invest a grand it will make you a millionaire if you want to believe it so be it. you will be waiting quite a while since there are many things that have to be done first. including the biggest  two issues irian influence and  corruption. so claude am i being negative or  just factual night
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 am

You know Jayzze, you remind me of my girlfriend especially since lately, why am I saying this, without going into my deprived life, I had a work accident almost 14 years ago I was an industrial mechanic for Rio Tinto Alcan ma job was on the emergency, when there was a problem with the production I was called, it was trouble shooting, since this spring other health problems to embark on top of my first problem, because of that I can not drive for 6 months is from the beginning of June, until December of this year, so its my girlfriend who has to drive me for my appointments, why I say that !!

I noticed that my girlfriend when she drives she looks just behind the vehicle in front, she does not look at the whole road, either look further than the car in front, when you look further ahead in the driving that only the vehicle in front you will see quickly enough what will happen well before the reaction of the driver ahead !!

Because this one too, who is in front of my girlfriend, must look at the car that is in front of him problematically in the same way as my girlfriend, not looking any further from what is going to happen on the road !!

Currently I see a government which respects the demand of the people, and of the International alliance, which was the opposite of all the other previous governments, except that I would give a point for the former Prime Minister Al-Abadi for having exited the Islamic state of the country !!

For other countries to help Iraq for reconstruction it must have a value of their currency to make trade exchanges !!

With the signatures that the United States has recently signed with Iraq is a big contract like the GE company for example, how the GE company will do for the reconstruction of the electrical system without the dinar being a value against the dollar American, especially since the central bank of iraq wants the money to be changed with the dinar in exchange for other currencies !!

So from my side instead of just looking at the vehicle from ahead, I watch all of what is happening in the country !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:17 am

claude while i agree with you in part you must look at all sides of  the issues. allawi and kazimi are doing a great job to try and make iraq a better country for all but you still have to deal with iran and its influence as well as the corupt goi. this is similar to fla during the hurricane season the wind currents can make a hurricane hit or miss fla and the same goes with iran and the goi on the final out come
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:40 am

Good to end with you my Jayzze !!

Why was I telling you about my job, because that was the goal of my job, to do research to find out why the device was no longer working, like doing research on what is happening in Iraq, it's not with gurus who tell us anything every day, or with people who are always negative, and I can understand that a lot of people are sick of all this !!

Looks like you didn't follow our conversation with RamblerNash
on the other post, then I will do the research for you, and release an extract on the documentation that I took directly from the central bank in Iraq !!!

The deposit is the basis for the legal reserve requirements, so foreign currency deposits cannot be preferred
And then (the dollarization process) (that is, the dominance of the dollar currency over the Iraqi dinar) and that is why
Requirements for deposits of dinars or foreign currency must be in dinar currency.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t94913-opinion-on-the-subject-of-dinars?nid=721#370061

So how my Jayzze the company GE will act with Iraq to rebuild electricity without having a value with the currency !!!!

And to finish seeing I have others to do than to persist with you, don't you see that the people push on the government so that the government finishes the reforms, stop the corrupt, they have to close the borders for better control the entry-exit, so me when I look ahead, I see a country that will return to the international, support by the international, that is to say the United States, France, Canada, Germany, China ect ....

Sorry dear forum members for less applying lately, I have things to finish settling at home, since a lot of things have been delayed because of my illness, and answer the negative so that you can see yourself what is happening. happening in Iraq, and not on words, and especially when it comes from someone who just criticizes, but does not put proof of what is said, and they must only rely on his word !!

Sorry I will continue to do my research, a lot more serious than reading the comments of the gurus !!

It is up to you dear forum members to make your own opinion on the subject of dinars !!

Have a lovely day everybody !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:11 am

FYI .. 

We can all agree Iraq has one major export besides it's "other" major export which is inflicting misery & instability on the entire middle east region. 

Oil was supposed to rebuild Iraq, and not a Guru invented "Fiction Based" instant light switch increase of their currency . 

They don't need their currency to have a greater value to rebuild Iraq since their oil export is paid in petro dollars ..

Iraq has the potential to gross $260m "A DAY" in oil revenues and/or net $50 to $100B a year in state owned oil exports. 

Here enjoy.. research or ponder this !  https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/03/iraq-oil/555827/

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:01 pm

@Tinef
That is a really interesting thought. This is just the type of musings that make this investment all the more interesting to contemplate.  Albeit, I respectfully disagree with the concept of Iraq's export being, "inflicting misery & instability on the entire middle east region.". That is actually what Iran and Turkey have done. Think about the blocking of the Tigris and Euphrates waters. That is but a small act of bullying and intimidation in the scheme of things.  
It is no benefit to either country for Iraq to be respected as a sovereign nation. Iraq is a cash cow to both countries.
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:47 pm

Thank you both for participating in the discussion, especially to discort the things that really happens in Iraq, and so that the members of the forum, see other than news that does not hold water by reading the news of the gurus for example! !!

Tinef thank you for sharing your opinion, and also for posting articles to show the proofs of what you say, and it's fun to discuss it to show everyone our vision on what is really happening !!

Look from my sight, and make yourself a picture of yourself that I will mention to you, and as I mention I am not a guru, just someone who has been sharing news on this site for 2 years !!

In the article you shared talks a lot about oil, that thanks to this Iraq could pay for reconstruction in 1 year, we agree on that !!

I put you a little part of your text !!

This, with oil at $ 66 a barrel, is expected to generate around $ 264 million in revenue for the country each day. If all of Iraq's oil export earnings were spent on reconstruction, the country could rebuild itself completely, even after all of this, in a relatively short period of time. But things are not that simple.

We see that we agree on that, well now that this cannot be done, what do you think they should do ????

I'm going from memory now, I will do the research later, I believe that the government will vote a budget with the price of oil at $ 46 per barrel, so we are far from what expected in 2018 which was thought to be at $ 66 per barrel !!

Notice for at least 1 year that they have been saying that we must diversify the country's income, other than just with oil, so that is why they push towards the private sector, and that the people work other than for the government, so they What are we doing !!

Give the people the same advantage for the public sector as for the private sector.

As your President Trump had already mentioned, why bring things from China, when the Americans can do the same in your country !!

Same thing for Iraq, notice what is happening now, and maybe the members can laugh at me when I send news on agriculture for example, why I am doing this, very easy to understand !!

When you produce like dates that they have in their country and supplied the country, the rest can export it to the neighboring country, like Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, etc ...

The same for the rest of the food production, so they have to negotiate with each other with the country's value prices, like Canada, and the United States, when I bring something from the United States I pay the rate changes between the 2 countries !!

Another example currently it is taking over the cement, they are also installing the electronic system in place for the counters, and put the government on the electronic system to avoid corruption !!!

But let's not forget that they are 50 years behind us with the electronic system, so they need to train the people to know how the system is going to work now for borrowing, ATMs, how to do e-commerce. and so on !!!!

Also recently the government has taken control of the borders, and what we see is the raising of finances thanks to the tax generated by customs !!

What I see now and its my opinion, it looks like they will not have the choice to exit the secondary market to return with a dinar value on trade exchanges, and to start building the country, this will generate a lot of employment in the country, and that will help their budget !!

Good day, I return to my business, since I do not advance during this !!    Wink Wink

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:53 pm

claud39 wrote:Same thing for Iraq, notice what is happening now, and maybe the members can laugh at me when I send news on agriculture for example, why I am doing this, very easy to understand !!
That is part of Iraq being more diversified, but as GirlBye pointed out, Iran and Turkey control the water. And then you have periods of drought.

things to ponder 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum