Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank hints at December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Frank hints at December

+7
sandwedge
Dinar4silver
Siaya
Big Bish
pouncer7
Squishy
ADMIN
11 posters

Go down

Frank hints at December Empty Frank hints at December

Post by ADMIN Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Remember about what Frank said during the CC last night that the Banks are working with Shabibi. Why? Because investors want to come to Iraq in a really bad way, they see a big future in Iraq. Shabibi is working on building confidence for these investors to bring their businesses and industry to the country. This will probably lead into a stage 1 aspect of the RV release….maybe in that low range that he talked about last night….but it won’t stay there very long.

Frank was talking and hinting last night also of things happening in December, well today who was talking to Obama on the phone….Maliki….who got invited to the US in December…..Maliki. Yes things are happening…slowly and not as we might openly see them, but later they become visible. REMEMBER…….IT TAKES 1…2 OR 3 DAYS TO LEARN ABOUT FRANK’S TEAMS INTEL. Frank also mentioned that the Iraqi Parliament will be getting back together on Nov 28th. After that Dec 1, 2, and 3 will be of great importance to Frank and his team.

Maliki will be coming to the US not so much to look at Christmas lights, but to talk about the infrastructure of the Iraqi country and investigate what else the Iraqi’s might do to draw investors to the country!!!

The last piece of info from Frank, is that the CC on Monday is looking good then Eagle 1 will do part II of Revelations for us on Tuesday.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Frank hints at December Empty Re: Frank hints at December

Post by Squishy Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 pm

If someone told him he couldn't make a penny for HIMSELF from this point on, he'd close up his site and find a real job. I'm waiting for him to start his silly countdown like he did last year. Anyone remember that? What a joke

But thanks Miskebam Wink

Last edited by Miskebam on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name calling creates a testy atmosphere -sorry Miske)
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Good to see you squish . . . been a while Smile

Dont forget to add your snail. . . if you dont. . . I will Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:24 pm

I think the countdown last year was because he was putting all in his eggs in one basket by believing that because Shabibi said it would happen by December, it would! I think Frank & cohorts have wised up a lot since then.
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Where are all the folks that use to tell us that this RV was here and we needed to get our ducks in a row? The fact that we rarely hear from Okie , Rich Queen, poppy3 or any of the others is really discouraging and truly has me depressed. I'm sorry if my comments offend anyone but, how can any of you just drop off the forums after sharing such absolute words about the pending RV? I know of 6 families that are selling their IQD based on the lack of posts from the Gurus that use to post daily and assure us all that this RV was close at hand........they have silently removed themselves from the forums without any explanation for why their intel didn't prove true.....I'm really depressed and wish the Gurus would start working together to determine where this RV really is!

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Big Bish wrote:Where are all the folks that use to tell us that this RV was here and we needed to get our ducks in a row? The fact that we rarely hear from Okie , Rich Queen, poppy3 or any of the others is really discouraging and truly has me depressed. I'm sorry if my comments offend anyone but, how can any of you just drop off the forums after sharing such absolute words about the pending RV? I know of 6 families that are selling their IQD based on the lack of posts from the Gurus that use to post daily and assure us all that this RV was close at hand........they have silently removed themselves from the forums without any explanation for why their intel didn't prove true.....I'm really depressed and wish the Gurus would start working together to determine where this RV really is!

Try not to be discouraged Big Bish. This is nothing new. Been going on for all my seven years. Many have disappeared from posts for they ran out of things to really say. I do not get upset, for I know they do their best, but many do not realize the INTEL, SOURCES, are only articles and not people. Many that you stated use to post three to four times a day, every week, continually, but have kind of laid back for there is nothing out there of reality. For years many posted dates, time frames, hit and run posts, and when things failed, they went under the radar. IMO, this RV is not close, and this year WILL pass. I said that back in April this year and still believe it. I know MANY are hurting MANY are in need MANY need help and for this cause, MANY are pressed for this. I can only encourage you today to not focus or build your hopes too high, just pray ONE DAY we might see something.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Big Bish,

I hear the deep frustration in your posting and I sympathize with you immensely.

Unfortunately, I believe that your frustration is being directed at the wrong people, namely the "Guru's".

Please tell me that you did not invest in the IQD because various Guru's told you that you would be soon be rich and the process was going to be quick and easy.

The simple fact is that no one, Guru or novice, has been correct in their projection of when the RV will occur. I've been reading "Guru" postings for almost three years now. We all need to hear from time to time, that the RV will happen.

In my opinion, we each must do our own analysis and be willing to stick to our beliefs. I read, I read, I read, and then I read again. It's my job to wade through the material and decide which Guru's information that I believe.

The Guru's do not owe anyone the information that they provide. No one on this site is paying the Guru's a commission for their information. It is not our right to receive information. Let's be honest, many of the Guru's are flat out wrong! I don't say this with malice but simply to be honest. We have Guru's who have projected an RV price ranging from .10 cents to nine dollars plus. Obviously when the RV has occurred, we will look back and say that a large portion of the Guru's, were wrong.

Investing in the potential re-valuing of the IQD has never been a "sure thing" and it has always been described as a marathon and not a sprint. The Chicago Marathon was just held in downtown Chicago and unfortunately, many people who started, did not finish the race. My son in law collapsed 300 hundred yards from the finish line. He will try again next year.

We all know someone who has dropped out of the IQD marathon. I know roughly 10 couples who no longer believe in the process and have sold their Dinar's back.

For the life of me, I can't imagine how many "Guru's" your friends actually need to hear from each day, telling everyone their opinion on when the RV will occur, the amount, and a dozen others points.

DinarGuru.com and Dinarrecaps.com have non stop posting from a multitude of "Guru's", each and everyday telling everyone what they know, what they have been told, and everything else known to man kind.

I can tell you that I firmly believe the IQD will revalue. I know that if the Dinar re-values at a rate of .25 cents (instead of $3, $4, $5, $6 or even higher), this will be best investment most of us will ever be involved in.

Those that choose to drop out prior to the Dinar RV'ing, will not reap the benefits. It's that simple. Those that go the distance will be rewarded greatly. Those who quit early will receive nothing.

In many ways, it's exactly like running a marathon. Those who quit before the end have to accept the fact that they did not have what it takes to complete a marathon. They can try running a marathon sometime in the future but the fact is that it is very likely that non of us may ever have the chance again to be part of a major currency re-valuation like the IQD.

To the victors come the spoils. To those that quit, zippo!

Keep your chin up. The RV will happen sooner than later.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Hang in ther Big Fish. Siaya said it well, by saying this has been going on for many years. The Gurus come and go and it frustrates and depreses all of us. 2 1/2 years later, I'm past the depressing stage, because the Gurus have really never been right. Hold more weight in the news articles and less on the Gurus and you will make it to the finish line. Iraq has accomplished a lot these past 6-months, but I personally think there is a little unfinished business, which should wrap up before the U.S. pulls our troops out. If it happens before the EOY, then great, but try to spend a little less time on the forums and you'll gain your sanity back.

Cheers and Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:44 pm

I don't get it. Frank and Delta were telling their "family" that SHABIBI ANNOUNCED ON TV that this thing was going down this month. Delta has said numerous times the rate was announced. Whats going on here? What happened to Lataragu, Frank? What happened to the government employees being paid in RV Dinar? Frank man, God is watching you mislead people. God doesn't come with a disclaimer.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:52 pm

openmind wrote:I don't get it. Frank and Delta were telling their "family" that SHABIBI ANNOUNCED ON TV that this thing was going down this month. Delta has said numerous times the rate was announced. Whats going on here? What happened to Lataragu, Frank? What happened to the government employees being paid in RV Dinar? Frank man, God is watching you mislead people. God doesn't come with a disclaimer.

I haven't listened to Frank in many months. I really don't read any of his posts either, because half the time he makes no sense. He's been spinning weird all year IMO.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:04 pm

So now thr rv will happen in dec? Next it will be jan and then feb...

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

punisher wrote:So now thr rv will happen in dec? Next it will be jan and then feb...

OK I'll take what month for $50.00!
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Punisher,

I believe that we have a far better chance of the Dinar Rv'ing in the next two weeks than in December or January.

Then again, I'm not hedging my predictions like Frank and Company. It never fails. One group of "Guru's" predicts, "any second now", another group says that it could happen any second now, but that intel says next week, a third group says that the RV will occur at the end of the month and the fourth group always projects an RV 2 or three months later than everyone else. The answer my friends is "blowing in the wind".

I personally need my daily fix of "any second now". We have all learned how quickly two months goes by when you are doing the Dinar prance ( a new dance craze). I like the day to day encouragement. Does it ever get old? I have difficulty reading the Guru's that always seem to be telling us that it's only going to be two more months.

Simple fact: The world wide economy is holding on by a very thin thread. Would you want to RV your currency in the midst of a world wide depression?

Open Mind,

God asked me to let you know that his legal department now has an official disclaimer and that he doesn't want anyone to speak for him (expect for me as his official spokesman) because his views are often lost in the interpretation. God thanks you in advance for your cooperation.

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Frank + Tony = zero (o for ............................).

Some months back Tony got caught on one of his calls with some guy playing two different guys, one on the east coast, one on the west, Frank mixed up the names the guy answere to it and Bam the deer in the headlight silence. Then I knew, All Theater, nothing else.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Punisher,

I believe that we have a far better chance of the Dinar Rv'ing in the next two weeks than in December or January.

Then again, I'm not hedging my predictions like Frank and Company. It never fails. One group of "Guru's" predicts, "any second now", another group says that it could happen any second now, but that intel says next week, a third group says that the RV will occur at the end of the month and the fourth group always projects an RV 2 or three months later than everyone else. The answer my friends is "blowing in the wind".

I personally need my daily fix of "any second now". We have all learned how quickly two months goes by when you are doing the Dinar prance ( a new dance craze). I like the day to day encouragement. Does it ever get old? I have difficulty reading the Guru's that always seem to be telling us that it's only going to be two more months.

Simple fact: The world wide economy is holding on by a very thin thread. Would you want to RV your currency in the midst of a world wide depression?

Open Mind,

God asked me to let you know that his legal department now has an official disclaimer and that he doesn't want anyone to speak for him (expect for me as his official spokesman) because his views are often lost in the interpretation. God thanks you in advance for your cooperation.

I agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Punisher and Dinar4silver. I think you are both correct. The longer they let this go and the closer they allow this to get to the U.S.Troop withdrawal, the harder this will get. They need to make their soveriegn nation statement NOW, so that they start to build their foundation well before the U.S. exit strategy. If they wait until the last minute, IMO all heck could break loose.

Go RV...
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Before nov 3rd is the perfect window. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

punisher wrote:Before nov 3rd is the perfect window. Go rv!!!

YEP, that will do it!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:59 pm

I hope that's how it plays out...

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Yep, and don't forget all the hub-bub about where Delta was (in NYC or Iraq). Then all the garbage about the rate, let along all of the dates, projected time frames, and related gibberish for how many RV's?
I agree, 1alaskan, Frank and Tony leave something to wonder about. There are a few more, but these two make one want to skip their posts. All the mumbo/jumbo business really distracts from the mission we are all on - finding the RV of the IQD.
As far as who knows, who knows for sure the answer to that question.
Time for popcorn and iced tea. The show continues.
JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum