Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11

Go down

Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11 Empty Okie / Jimbo Q & A 07/16/11

Post by ADMIN Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Q&A from OKIE with guest Jimbo

[OKIE OIL MAN] RATE IS STILL IN THE AIR--HEARD FROM 3.13 ALL THE WAY TO 8.20---DIFFERENT SOURCES ALL ADAMENT ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL INTEL AND WAS NO AGREEMENT

[OKIE OIL MAN] JIMBO--WHY DO I NEED A LETTER FROM BANKER FOR WIRE TRANSFER--???

[Jimbo] OKIE OIL MAN ...so U can have funds t ransferred to U'r Bus. Trust acc't no matter where U cash in

[OKIE OIL MAN] PHONE--IMPORTANT---BBL

[OKIE OIL MAN] US GOV SOURCE REPORTED SAME INTEL THAT DINAR WILL GO INTERNATIONAL MON MORN

[OKIE OIL MAN] RATHER THAN QUESTIONS IT LOOK'S LIKE YOU ALL NEED TO DO SOME PLANNING AND THINKING OVER THE NEXT 2 DAYS

[bhjd] one simple thank -you so very much to okie for all that he has done.. [bhjd] Tell Okie his mother did a wonderful job while she was on this earth...

[OKIE OIL MAN] BHJD--THAT IS QUITE A COMPLIMENT AND YES I WAS BLESSED WITH THE WORLDS FINEST PARENTS AND LITTLE SISTER--ALL GONE NOW BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

[smh] Okie - do you still recommend the UST/IRS for cash in? If so, when and where might we expect to see a list of locations?

[OKIE OIL MAN] SMH--THE IRS/UST WILL HAVE TO FURNISH THE LIST OF CASH IN PLACES--I AM UNAWARE OF THEM PRESENTLY

[[cheeny] OKIE...just as a guidline... would you recommend moving your funds to tangible assets and which types do you consider stable?

[OKIE OIL MAN] CHEENY--ANYTHING HAS A DEGREE OF RISK BUT PRESENTLY IT APPEARS PRECIOUS METALS ARE THE SAFEST INVESTMENT

[Katt] [nowisgood] Compliment for Okie - not for board. You have been a blessing for me through this. I am 63, could you adopt me:) My Dad is gone, my husband is younger and sweet, but you have been the voice of reason and common sense. Thanks so much for your sanity.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MODS STOP SILENCING SOUTHBOUND PLEASE--HE IS PERSONAL FRIEND

[OKIE OIL MAN] NOWISGOOD--WELCOME TO MY FAMILY

[Katt] [pennoch2000] OKIE - AS OF RIGHT NOW - YOU HAVE 8618 PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBERS OF YOUR SITE....THANKS FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE

[coolbreeeze] Okie, I understand about trust over LLc's & using a Tax Att. Etc. My question is, there is some question of weither or not there is any Capital gains ons on Foriegn Currency?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ALL THANKS GOES TO MISKEBAM FOR ESTABLISHING THIS SITE AND TO ALL THE MOD'S WHO ADMINISTER DAY TO DAY BUSINESS--NO THANKS ARE DUE ME PERSONALLY

[OKIE OIL MAN] COOLBREEZE--THINK ABOUT THIS--WHETHER CAPITOL GAINS OR NOT---IF THEIR ARE A GAIN OR PROFIT ON ANY TRANSACTION WHATSOEVER THEIR ARE A TAX IMPLICATION

[Katt] Alot of the questions I'm getting are repeats guys...

[Katt] OKIE OIL MAN [tourman60] As time goes by after the RV, and most of us here go about our lives. I hope that all will remember you and your endeavors in this journey. That you are Christs messenger of good news. U will be remembered sir! Thank you and God Bless you and your family.

[OKIE OIL MAN] TOURMAN60--BLESSINGS 2 U

[Katt] OKIE OIL MAN [Okie rocks!] Okie sir, forgive my whining but I am worried. Lost husband and am sick myself unable to pay mortgage and want to keep a roof over my daughters head...we have heard it is done before, please tell me why you feel THIS time is different? Thank you

[OKIE OIL MAN] OKIEROCKS--LET ME ANSWER A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION--HAVE WE EVER HEARD BEFORE IRAQ GOING INTERNATIONAL WITH THEIR CURRENCY--HAVE WE SEEN THEIR GOV FULLY SEATED??--HAVE WE SEEN RESTRICTIONS FOR 9 YEARS RELEASED?? HAVE WE SEEN THE UNSC AND THE UN DECLARE THAT FINALLY THEY ARE A SOVERIGN NATION---WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR IS THIS ENOUGH?

[Katt] OKIE OIL MAN [lsugirl] can u please explain the 2 different options banks vs ust

[bear5642] NUFF SAID AMEN

[Okie rocks!] OKIE OIL MAN Thank you kindly sir

[OKIE OIL MAN] LSUGIRL--WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR VERIFICATION AS TO WHETHER AND WHERE THE UST/IRS OFFICES ARE--THEY WOULD BE THE BEST OPTION IS THEY ARE GOING TO OPEN OFFICES BECAUSE THEY CAN TAKE TAXES THERE AND THEN AND NOT AUDIT YOU ON THE DINAR PORTION OF YOUR TAXES AND MAY AND I SAY MAY (MAY) HAVE A HIGHER RATE THAN BANKS (SPECULATION AT THIS TIME)

[Katt] [ladyj47] Okie - (MarineGunner using wife's login) Is the 45 day issue still valid? If so, what is your suggested strategy for best handling this?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LSDYJ47 CAN'T SAY TILL AFTER MONDAY BUT IF THIS IS TRUELY VALID I WOULD THINK THAT IN 45 DAYS YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU TO DO

[DelawareMeMom] Okie, I have been taking tour groups to the Holy Land for 43 years. When the dust settles after the RV, may I have the honor to manage a tour with you and your friends/followers to give thanks in the Land of the Bible? There are many people who would love to walk where Jesus walked - with Okie at the head of the line!

[OKIE OIL MAN] DELAWAREMOM--IT'S A DATE

[lobster] Katt : For Okie, do you think a new rate will show up on the CBI website tonight after midnight?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LOBSTER--MAKES NO DIFFERENCE--WE WILL SEE IT MON

[Katt] OKIE OIL MAN [cagirl] Okie, thank you for all you do..I have an LLC ready for cash in...... if I purchase a new home, should I take title to it as the LLC or just as husband and wife?? Thankx

[OKIE OIL MAN] CAGIRL--ASK JIMBO----JIMBO ANSWER HER

[OKIE OIL MAN] CAGIRL-AN LLC OFFERES A DEGREE OF ASSET PROTECTION THAT AN INDIVIDUAL WOULD NOT HAVE

[Katt] [bear5642] ASK OKIE IF HE HAS A PRAYER REQUEST FOR THE MISSIONARY WHO WILL BE AT OUR CHURCH FROM TANZINIA AFRICA THIS EVENING WHO HAS MINISTERED TO MILLIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND YES HE HAS DINARS ALSO

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--FIND OUT HIS NEED FOR WATER IN HIS AREA--I WILL BE ON MY WAY SHORTLY WITH WATER WELL DRILLING RIGS

[Katt] [noah] Okie Will you be around here after the RV ? Need to talk to you about mecum auction.Thanks

[bear5642] ABSOLUTELY I AM PERSONALLY PICKNG HIM UP AT 5:30 CNTRL

[OKIE OIL MAN] NOAH--WILL PERSONALLY BE BUSY--MORE THAN EVER BEFORE

[prosperous] Okie this is my first ever post to you! I have appreciated everything that you've done to educate and keep us grounded and I know god appreciated that from you as well. Even after the revalue and you have taken care of you and your loved ones - please find away to keep in touch with us. It would truly be a waste to lose you from our lives. You have truly been apart of my life and I would always wonder about you - you are a part of our future. Thanks - Prosperous

[OKIE OIL MAN] DON'T WORRY PROSPEROUS OKIE WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND--IF NOT--OTHERS WILL TAKE MY PLACE

[Katt] [Roseofsharon] OKIE, Do you agree with making copies of our Dinar and having the banks initial before we cash them in?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ROSEOFSHARON--I PERSONALLY AM NOT MAKING COPIES

[Katt] [bboy] Okie you have previously mentioned Loyds of London insurance as protection against bank default etc. Could you expand on that a tad???

[OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY CONTACT LLOYDS OF LONDON REGARDING A PERSONAL UMBRELLA POLICY COVERING YOU AND YOUR ASSETS

[alicer] I heard on a call from several "Gurus" in another group that if one has a trust, llc, etc. in another state and they are audited by IRS there will be trouble unless one can prove residence tithin that said state with util bill, etc. In other words one must be a legal fresidence showing prooof of residence there. ... that the post office bos does not work, (if audited). can you say for sure this is not so?

[Jimbo] alicer ...may I address this issue pls? If U set up a Bus. Trust like in NV w/out any income taxes, domicile it there, U can legally avoid state income taxes

[Jimbo] There are 8 such states

[OKIE OIL MAN] JIMBO--WHAT ABOUT RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS?

[Jimbo] OKIE OIL MAN ...residency requirements only applies to where YOU live, not where a fictious entity such as a Bus. Trust is legally domiciled. Done all the time. NV has made a fortune over the yrs. doing this.

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHICH ONE OF YOU MODS HAS THE DISCRETION OF PUTTING THE CITY BESIDE THE NAME OF THOSE LOGGING IN FOR MY BENEFIT?

[OKIE OIL MAN] JIMBO--I UNDERSTAND--I HAVE A NEVADA LLC THAT IS DOLLARING ME TO DEATH--

[Jimbo] OKIE OIL MAN ...call me later

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK JIMBO-THNX

[vb] Jimbo....read an article on another site(do not remember which one) stating the irs is looking at several trusts and the business trust is one of them beacuse of the transfer of certificates which makes it look suspicious to them...any thoughts???

[Jimbo] vb ...yes, this IRS Pub. DNA...does not apply if U follow the law, and I do. Some "scam" artists don't and this Pub. deals w/ them.

[OKIE OIL MAN] YOU GUYS NEED TO BE CONTEMPLATING THE VICINITY WHERE YOU PLAN ON CASHING IN---DON'T WAKE UP MONDAY MORN WITH A KNEE JERK REACTION----START PLANNING-------FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL

[Katt] [dinarmama7] Regarding the water wells that OKIE is drilling, how do we connect w/him in that or is he partnering up w/James & Betty Robison to do it. Some of us want to be involved in that ministy as well.

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARMAMA--YES I PLAN ON PARTNERING WITH JAMES AND BETTY

[Katt] [laurelei] for Okie, I didn't have all of the info for you last night, Victory Junction Camp for children with serious health issues is in North Carolina and are in the process of opening another facility in Kansas. Thanks for all you do!

[OKIE OIL MAN] LAURELEI-I WOULD PRIMARILY BE INTERESTED THE MOST IN THE KANSAS CAMP SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS CLOSER TO ME

[Katt] [bear5642] I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE MISSIONARY WAS UNABLE TO GET WATER FOR THE ORPHANGE WITH 400 CHILDREN TO EXSPENSIVE

[OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR LET ME KNOW LOCATION OF MISSIONARY AND LET ME KNOW NOW (NOW!!!!!)

[Katt] [hound] Okie what benefit does the UST have by cutting out the banks at cashin? Wouldnt you think they would want to help the banks?

[kingdommoney] OKIE OIL MAN I would like to be included in anything you put together for the Kingdom. I am a pastor from Branson now - Austin Dream Center for 20 years.

[OKIE OIL MAN] SIS--DON'T SPEND ANY MORE MONEY--WE'RE TOO NEAR THE END OF THE TRAIL TO INVEST ANY MORE OATS FOR A DIEING HORSE

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUND--YOUR KIDDING OF COURSE??---THE UST LOANS MONEY TO BANKS AT 0% INTEREST---THE FED'S GAVE BILLIONS FREE TO THE TOO BIG TO FAIL BANKS---YOU THINK THAT THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY BEEN HELPED???

[Katt] [bboy] Okie, some of us will travel out of state and perhaps overnight to an RV site with what represents millions of dollars in possession. For security reasons, would you suggest employing an off-duty policeman or security guard to ride along??

[Jimbo] I'm confident we're extremely near the finish line, but if U need a boost in your confidence, Google, BILLIONS OVER BAGHDAD, from the NY TIMES Feb. 07. It outlines this very plan & the dinar we're holding waiting to RV.

[sunny301] Ya'll might want to look into First Depository: David mentioned it in a call the other night. Holds yoru dinar and where ever you cash in it's just a paper transaction. No risky security traveling with Dinar

[Eagle Has Landed] Jimbo Billions Over Baghdad - The New York Times - Feb 27, 2007 http://www.nytimes.com/2 ··· lor.html

[Jimbo] Eagle Has Landed ...wish I'd read that yrs. ago

[Eagle Has Landed] Jimbo agreed. same here.

[countrygalo4] Okie I talked to Dr Friend in Africa last week ..they have a bore hole.. that water is bad he stated that the rich and the poor can't sleep at night no good water to drink is there a place or list where i can share his contact details(this would benefit the whole village!) he comes to internet for help
[JudyElen] http://www.fsdepository. ··· m/Vault/

[OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY--SECURITY SHOULD BE PARAMOUNT IN YOUR MIND--HOWEVER--SECURITY CAN BE AN OBVIOUS INDICATOR OF PERSON HAVING SOMETHING OF VALUE--ALWAYS PLAY A LOW PROFILE--DON'T STAY IN A 5 STAR MOTEL AND ORDER CHAMPAIGN AND CAVAIR--BE MEEK--BE HUMBLE--BE POOR AS FAR SUPERFICIALLY AS YOU CAN BE---LEAVE YOUR DIAMONDS AND ROLEX'S HOME--WEAR FADED OUT BLUE JEANS AND CARRY A TOOL BAG THAT APPEARS TO BE NOTHING OF VALUE--DON'T PARK A CADILLAC IN FRONT OF CASH IN PLACE--PARK A COUPLE OF BLOCKS AWAY AND LOOK LIKE AN AVERAGE JOE--IF YOU EMPLOY SECURITY--HAVE THEM LOOK AS COMMON AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT FLASHING A BADGE OR HAVING A VISUAL WEAPON---BLEND IN---DON'T BE OBVIOUS IN ANY WAY OR MANNER

[Katt] [legacy] I have a question for Okie. We have given our children dinar to cash in themselves. Will they need the receipt at tax time? It will have my name on it. Can you speak to this situation?

[OKIE OIL MAN] LEGACY--CURRENCY IS CURRENCY--PROOF OF OWNERSHIP IS A MOOT POINT--IS IT A LARGE AMOUNT??

[BWM] [Eagle Has Landed] Please let Okie and others know that both E-Trade and Chas Schwab insure every account for $600Million over and above SIPC Insurance through Lloyds of London [Eagle Has Landed] Regarding the security issue: go to cash-in [Eagle Has Landed] Regarding the security issue: go to cash-in location in a RENTAL car so no one gets your license plate number

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK FOLKS--LET ME SPELL IT OUT--FOR THE MAXIMUM ASSET PROTECTION THE BUSINESS TRUST (LEGAL) THAT JIM JENKINS HAS IS THE BEST AVAILABLE AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE--THAT IS A RARE COMBINATION NOW A DAYS

[oleden] Jimbo Does a 508 have any/much asset protection?

[Jimbo] oleden ...perhaps so, but it also has certain limitations, IMO, similar to a 501(c)3. A Bus. Trust like I use does not.

[BWM] Jimbo [PCSKID] Jimbo does a trust have to be record some where

[Jimbo] BWM ...good Q. No, it's not a creature of any state agency. It's a pvt. contract only.

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [HighCountry] Can you ask okie if the dodd/frank is for non-interest bearing or interest bearing accounts? Thanks OKIE!

[OKIE OIL MAN] EAGLE HAS LANDED--YOU OFFER GREAT ADVISE

[Jimbo] Jimbo Jimbo ...as a matter of fact, no gov't shall make any law impinging upon its legality because it's a contract as guaranteed to us under Article 1 Sec. 10 of our Fed. Constitution.

[iqdgranny] [PCSKID] Jimbo does a trust have to be recored some where?

[asells] To IM, You just click on Any Color mod on the left that doesn't have white cup beside

[Eagle Has Landed] OKIE OIL MAN thank you sir. However, it pales in comparison to yours.

[BWM] Jimbo [elisel] To Jimbo - are you familiar with any trusts etc in Canada

[OKIE OIL MAN] BMW--UNLESS YOUR IN THE OVER 10 MILLION DOLLAR QUALIFIED INVESTOR CATEGORY THAT IS A QUESTION OF NO RELEVANCE TO YOU

[Jimbo] BWM ..must confess my lack of knowledge of such a Bus. Trust in other countries. Sorry

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [okiegirl] ] does he have knowledge since this to go live on monday of the rv - does this mean or does he know if the release has occurred for the WGS and prosperity programs?

[OKIE OIL MAN] I PLAN ON GOING TO THE CASH IN WITH ONLY 2 FRIENDS---MR. SMITH AND MR. WESSON

[DeliverTheWord] OKIE OIL MAN amen and under the 4th amendment

[BWM] \OKIE OIL MAN [jellie] I have a reserve I was told to go pick it up so that it isn't mailed. When I go pick it up I will be in another state is it true that I can't cash in or wire the money to my bank from a different state?

[OKIE OIL MAN] JELLIE--NO--YOU CAN WIRE ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [RichGirl] When was the actual RV announcment?

[OKIE OIL MAN] RICHGIRL--DINAR WILL BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED MON MORN

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [Hecht] In your opinion what will be the out-come of the Panetta visit and our extended troop protection in Iraq and is this a factor in the R/V as noted by some because of the Security and Defense ministers not being seated? [Hecht] 10mm Delta Elite ..

[OKIE OIL MAN] MINISTERS SEATED--PANETTA WILL GET AGREEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TIME FOR A SPECIFIED AMOUNT OF US TROOPS TO STAY IN COUNTRY

[iqdgranny] [beachcindy] Okie: what rate are you hearing? is that tied to the GBP? thanks

[OKIE OIL MAN] 3.13 ALL THE WAY TO 8.20----USD OR POUND-??????

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [runningman1451] Okie,if i go to trader to cash out reserve and send to my bank, i will bypass the UST system, will i miss the advantages, and will those dinar go to Iraq instead of the US?

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN WHETHER YOU BYPASS THE UST-- I DOUBT THAT IS POSSIBLE--ALL DINARS WILL BE SENT AT LEAST THRU A CLEARING BANK IN THE USA THAT I UNDERSTAND IS BOA IN NEW YORK--BELEIVE ME--THEY WILL ACCOUNT FOR EVERY DINARIN THE USA FOR TAX PURPOSES

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [MsTex] Tell Okie that we appreciate his service to our nation in Vietnam and we covet his prayers for our children serving in the military in harms way.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MS TEX--BLESS OUR TROOPS

[OKIE OIL MAN] PHONE-BRB

JImbo so you say do not deposit anything into yor personal account?
[Jimbo] that's my recommendation.

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [jazzmama] OKIE OIL MAN -With Iraq's money being recognized Monday Internationally, does that also open the door for the other countries in the basket being recognized and are you able to elaborate on who those countries are? Thank you!

[BWM] Jimbo [sing4u2] Please ask Jimbo if there is somewhere, a link, or file that we can get information on his biz trust. Thank you!
jinmbo it the BIG B

[iqdgranny] Jimbo caps lock on your keyboard

[Jimbo] if u desire more info, email me at: jim@jimjenkinsmusic.com

[Jimbo] Jim@JimJenkinsMusic.com

[OKIE OIL MAN] JAZZMAMA--MY UNDERSTANDING IS IRAQ IS THE CATYLIST FOR SEVERAL COUNTRIES TO R/V AT THE SAME TIME--THOSE COUNTRIES WILL BE KEPT SECURE AS TO HOLD DOWN SPECULATION ON CURRENCY VALUATION FOR PURPOSES OF DOUBLE DIPPING

[BWM] Jimbo [HighCountry] For Jimbo: if we start of by cashing in a couple bills to set up entities ect., where would you advise we transfer the initial ammount to if not personal acct?

[Jimbo] Am asked that Q. often. Is a pers. choice

[Jimbo] If cashing in only a few dinars at first, they would obv. be in your own acc't

[iqdgranny] Jimbo [PCSKID] Jimbo does a trust have to be recorded some where?

[Jimbo] iqdgranny ...negative

[BWM] Jimbo [rliszt] for Jimbo...how does it benefit us to not place the rv into a personal account...is there some trail we leave?

[Jimbo] BWM ...it's more complicated than poss. to explain in a mere few words, so best to request my 7 page Summary & then we can chat.

[BWM] Jimbo [wannabesnobird] jimbo will u be available after rv??? important to many here as we have no funds to set up trust now????

[Jimbo] BWM ...yes, will be here & avail, as well as back-up.

[BWM] Jimbo [tbush] Can't you just put the majority of your cashin in a non-interest bearing account that way it is covered by the FDIC until you can place the funds properly?

[Jimbo] BWM ...when we cash in is what triggers the cap. gains tax

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [madobend1] when and where would you expect it to be possible to find out about UST exchanging as well as what they have to offer, presumably.

[OKIE OIL MAN] TBUSH-JIMBO FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT THE STATE YOU LIVE IN WILL DETERMINE YOUR TAXES (STATEWISE)IF YOU DON'T HAVE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS MADE IN A NO CAPITOL GAINS TAX STATE.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MADOBEND--IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE R/V BECAUSE THEY WANT THE TAXES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [santafe] for Okie or Jim.... what is the significance of investor status? (10 millon +)

[jphil] BWM Does cap gains stop at reg income rate or does it change to next rate up scale to max rate.

[OKIE OIL MAN] SANTEFE--TO KEEP THE AVERAGE INDIVIDUAL FROM EVER HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY THAT WE DINAR HOLDERS HAVE HAD

[asells] OKIE OIL MAN [runningman1451] What if you cash in several different times, will that produce major tax headaches?

[mee] Jimbo, I have a trust but my checking account account is not in it but my charles schwab is. At cash in do you forsee any problems wiring to my checking account so i can IMMEDIATELY pay bills than to Charles schwab once I have alleviated some of the urgent pressures?

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [madobend1] do you think that it will be necessary for us to go ourselves to exchange or can we authorize a friend to take the dinars in, pay the tax and have the money wired to us if we are outside the US?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--ACCUMULATIVE VALUE REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU CASH IN (SAME YEAR) WILL BE AT SAME TAX RATE (SHORT OR LONG TERM)

[Jimbo] mee ...email me & let's talk
Jimbo when we request your 7 page report will you email or usps?

[OKIE OIL MAN] MADOBEND-IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE PROPER IDENTIFICATION TO CASH IN AND IF THAT IS THE RULE TO BE FOLLOWED THEN THAT WOULD NECESSATATE YOU DOING IT PERSONALLY--HOWEVER A POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENT THAT HAS BEEN WITNESSED AND NOTARIZED I THINK WOULD SUFFICE

[Jimbo] Jimbo ...I send the 7 page Summary via email

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [magiclady] Will we have to have the gifting forms notarized?

[OKIE OIL MAN] MAGICLADY--ANY FORMAL DOCUMENT NEEDS NOTARIZING

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [revdan49] Does Okie think there will be a time limit set by the US or Iraq for cash-in?

[BWM] Jimbo [laurelei] Jimbo, would you suggest setting up an LLC inside the trust for business ventures? What is the benefit of having everything combined within a trust versus separate trusts or llc, if any?

[Jimbo] BWM ...can be inside or out, 'tis your call.

[iqdgranny] [gdaddy] when will we see the rate on cbi?

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED ABOUT CBI--THEY ARE ALWAYS BEHIND WITH POSTING--YOU WILL BE CASHED IN BEFORE THEY POST PROBABLY

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [grashopa] ?? what is the USA going to do with their Dinar....trade it for oil??....wouldn't that put the Gov't in the oil business??

[OKIE OIL MAN] OUR GOV HAS BEEN PARTIALLY IN THE OIL BUSINESS SINCE TITUSVILLE PENN

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [dinarnow] OKIE OIL MAN--Considering the influx of American companies now in Iraq, how can we participate in the Iraqi Stock Market (ISX)?

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARNOW-THRU A HEDGE FUND ON THE BOARD OF TRADE--CONTACT BROKERAGE FIRM FOR PROSPECTUS ON MID EAST FUND'S

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN [Zin] Okie are we going to be paid with the new Treasury Note backed by gold or the Federal Reserve Note

[OKIE OIL MAN] ZIN=NEITHER--YOU WILL BE PAID WITH DIGITS ON A PIECE OF PAPER ON A DEPOSIT SLIP--YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO PHYSICALLY TAKE THE MONEY OUT BY THE TRUCK LOAD'S??--BESIDE THAT THEY ARE A LIMIT YOU CAN REMOVE IN CASH DAILY FROM BANK'S

[BWM] OKIE OIL MAN holistichealth] CBI just came out with an article - now developing coins in restructuring plans does this play into anything that is happening now re. rv
[OKIE OIL MAN] YES-FOR EASE OR TRANSFER OF EXCHANGE BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS IN OPEN MARKET TYPE SCENARIOS

[debtarheelgirl] wooooooooo HOOOOOOO Look at this article from the DADDY of it all...... wooo I say wooo Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi said he was in talks with the prime minister, Noor al-Maliki, on how to go ahead with the bid to issue dinars with lower denomination and higher appreciation.
http://www.azzaman.com/e ··· ame=news\2011-07-15\kurd.htm

[OKIE OIL MAN] DEBRATARHEEL--ARTICLE CAME OUT LATE LAST NIGHT

[asells] [debtarheelgirl] Okie Oil Man - thanks - I am just showing Iraq proof of the news that we are all about - its actually my first time seeing this particular article and thanks for posting your words of wisdom for us todayand always as usual...

[OKIE OIL MAN] IF THERE ARE NO MORE QUESTIONS THEN WE SHOULD ALL TAKE TIME TO PLAN--GET YOUR PAPER AND START CONSIDERING WHAT AND IN WHAT ORDER THAT YOU PLAN TO CASH IN--THAT SHOULD KEEP YOU BUSY AND AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER A WHILE--IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AS TO HOW YOU INITIATE THE FIRST STEPS OF YOUR PLAN--AFTER YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE CHAIN OF EVENTS YOU PLAN TO FOLLOW---THEN GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING---REMEMBER ALL THOSE PROMISES YOU MADE TO GOD???-----KEEP THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum